Resource icon

[bd] Rotating Ads 2.0

No permission to download

Stomp

@xfrocks , is an upgrade to this addon required for it work with bd_Widget_Framework_v2.6.3-BETA18? Here's the error I receive when running the two together:

Code:
Error Info
DivisionByZeroError: Modulo by zero - library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code:481
Generated By: stomp, Today at 1:04 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/sitename/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265): eval()
#1 /home/sitename/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(191): XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal('$__output = '';...', Array)
#2 /home/sitename/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#3 /home/sitename/public_html/forum/library/RotatingAds/Listener.php(51): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#4 /home/sitename/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): RotatingAds_Listener::template_post_render('thread_view', '\n\n\t\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#5 /home/sitename/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'thread_view')
#6 /home/sitename/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#7 /home/sitename/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(124): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#8 /home/sitename/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(639): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#9 /home/sitename/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#10 /home/sitename/public_html/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(80) "http://www.sitename.com/forum/index.php?threads/charter-boat-ediquette.57767/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["threads/charter-boat-ediquette_57767/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

xfrocks

@xfrocks , is an upgrade to this addon required for it work with bd_Widget_Framework_v2.6.3-BETA18? Here's the error I receive when running the two together:

Code:
Error Info
DivisionByZeroError: Modulo by zero - library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code:481
Generated By: stomp, Today at 1:04 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/sitename/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265): eval()
#1 /home/sitename/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(191): XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal('$__output = '';...', Array)
#2 /home/sitename/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#3 /home/sitename/public_html/forum/library/RotatingAds/Listener.php(51): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#4 /home/sitename/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): RotatingAds_Listener::template_post_render('thread_view', '\n\n\t\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#5 /home/sitename/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'thread_view')
#6 /home/sitename/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#7 /home/sitename/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(124): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#8 /home/sitename/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(639): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#9 /home/sitename/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#10 /home/sitename/public_html/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(80) "http://www.sitename.com/forum/index.php?threads/charter-boat-ediquette.57767/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["threads/charter-boat-ediquette_57767/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
This happens after upgrading [bd] Widget Framework? Did you have any other changes? Also, which version of XenForo is it? And finally, how did you configure the ads?

Stomp

This happens after upgrading [bd] Widget Framework? Did you have any other changes? Also, which version of XenForo is it? And finally, how did you configure the ads?
Hi @xfrocks and thx for the response. My hosting company unexpectedly upgraded my shared server to PHP 7 and this broke [bd] Widget Framework and broke it somewhat severely. As part of the recovery I upgraded Xenforo to XenForo 1.5.14 and updated [bd] Widget Framework to [bd] Widget Framework 2.6.3 beta and left Rotating Ads @[bd] Rotating Ads 2.0. The error gets thrown when I attempt to open the lastest thread posted in the forum.

Ad Config:
Sidebar Top
Slider
288x288 pixels
everything else, out of the box near as I can recall with about 10 rotating ads.
Kind Regards,

stomp

SatGuyScott

Just installed this and have a question...

I am using HTML for my ads and the ads are not rotating... what am I missing? Are the ads supposed to change after a set time? (30 seconds or so?)

I don't want to use an iframe to do the refresh and am hoping this does the trick.

Thanks!

Last edited:

PAPPACLART

I have installed this but not seeing options to create/manage the ads. I do have the latest version of XF 1.5.15 and I know the add-on appears to only support up to 1.3.

Any ideas, I really need this :)

Thanks

PAPPACLART

In mobile view the ads are not centring. My adds are HTML and the <CENTER></CENTER> does not work. How would I center them using CSS and where would I put the CSS code? I only see two template to edit, Slider and post?

Edit - It's Ok I sorted it with HTML :)

Golddisk

I have been using RotatingAds for awhile, and think its a great addon. However, I recently started having a weird issue. Every time I go to add a ad code for adsense, I get a 403 error and it won't let me save the ad. Any idea why this is happening? If I put in plain text to the ad code, there seems to be no issue.

HomerJ

How are the ads injected, into above top breadcrumb for example? I'm trying to add a div wrapper around the ads for responsive styling.