Resource icon

[bd] Rotating Ads 2.0

No permission to download
What does the increase/decrease function do?
1/3, 2/3, etc
Does this change the rotating frequency if you have multiple ads for the same slot?

edit: I think I figured it out.

What does the increase/decrease function do?
1/3, 2/3, etc
Does this change the rotating frequency if you have multiple ads for the same slot?

edit: I think I figured it out.

1/3 means= 1 ads shown

2/3 means = 2 ads shown at the same time

It appears that you can use this addon also to enable rotating banners (not ads), as in: rotating header backgrounds. I just can't find out which position I need to define to enable this. Anyone?

It appears that you can use this addon also to enable rotating banners (not ads), as in: rotating header backgrounds. I just can't find out which position I need to define to enable this. Anyone?
You can use the position "header_logo"?

Thanks, that works...partially. I do have to select "below", else is mucks up the layout.
But it still does, see attach. It adds an extra grey bar suddenly and there are strange arrows suddenly appearing.
adrotate.webp
I have edited the template to remove the control and direction navigation but that is only nivo-slider parameters...

//edit: Okay, I was able to remove the black bar bar removing the theme-default class from the wrapper div...

Thanks, that works...partially. I do have to select "below", else is mucks up the layout.
But it still does, see attach. It adds an extra grey bar suddenly and there are strange arrows suddenly appearing.
View attachment 33404
I have edited the template to remove the control and direction navigation but that is only nivo-slider parameters...

//edit: Okay, I was able to remove the black bar bar removing the theme-default class from the wrapper div...
To remove the arrows, you will need to add some CSS like "display: none" to make them disappear.

Is there a way to change the amount of time an ad is being displayed before it transitions into the next one? It's transitioning a little too fast for me.

Is there a way to change the amount of time an ad is being displayed before it transitions into the next one? It's transitioning a little too fast for me.
You can edit the template "rotating_ads_slider". Currently, the slider is using default speed. You can change the speed by editing this line:

Code:
$('#{$sliderId}').nivoSlider();

Change it to something like (change the numbers):

Code:
$('#{$sliderId}').nivoSlider({
animSpeed: 500, // Slide transition speed
pauseTime: 3000 // How long each slide will show
});

Hi,
can someone giv-me some help?
I've this error if edit or delete content
This is the javascript console error
Page is blank

Code:
XenForo.activate(
#document
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html id=​"XenForo" lang=​"pt-PT" dir=​"LTR" class=​"Admin hasJs">​…​</html>​
) xenforo.js:191
XenForo.FilterList [
<input type=​"search" name=​"filter" value placeholder=​"Filtrar itens" results=​"10" class=​"textCtrl" id=​"ctrl_filter">​
] filter_list.js:7
XenForo.init() 24ms. jQuery 1.5.2/1.2.6-dev xenforo.js:188
Unable to post message to http://edge.crtinv.com. Recipient has origin http://www....
PHP GIF89a����!�,D; xenforo.js:195
c.extend.handleServerError xenforo.js:195
XenForo.activate([
<div class=​"xenOverlay" style=​"position:​ fixed;​ z-index:​ 9999;​ top:​ 91.30000000000001px;​ left:​ 287px;​ display:​ block;​ ">​…​</div>​
]) xenforo.js:191

EDIT: SOLVED
Have to shut down my anti-banner kaspersky function :eek:

Top Bottom