Resource icon

[bd] Rotating Ads 2.0

No permission to download
I want to have unique sidebars for my individual forum views. Can anybody tell me if there is a way to show one set of rotating ads on FORUM A's sidebar and a different set of ads in FORUM B's sidebar?

Please? Anybody? If there isn't a way to display different rotating ads for different sidebars, is there a way I can hide them? Help please. Thank you.

Hi

I have two separate rotating ads in Ads_Below_Bottom_Breadcrumb position.

Currently they sit on top of eachother.

I want them to sit side by side...

Any idea how I can make them do this?

Thanks in advance.

Looking at using the second post ad but want to remove the avatar totally, would like it to look something like this.

1st post ads.webp

I assume this would be possible with template edits? Any suggestion on where to start?

Hi @xfrocks,

How can I align the ads to center? The ads on header and footer are align more to the left side.

upload_2015-4-9_19-51-43.webp

UPDATE: Solved. I just wrapped my code with <center></center>

Hello all
I need a little help, how can i hide rotate ads for some user groups ?
Because i would prevent my prenium member to see any ad on my site. but rotate ads have no user group persmission. Do i miss something ?

Thank you to your help

PLEASE HELP! Something got messed with my rotating ads files. My ads were working fine and then my forum crashed. I restored from an older version (prior to adding rotating ads). When I try to Add or Upgrade this addon, I get this message --> The files necessary for uninstallation of this add-on could not be found. Please replace them. I tried re-installing but that didn't work either. How can I manually delete all the files so I can do a clean reinstall of this addon?

I have been fighting with this all weekend, help! I am tired of experimenting with it!

I need a simple answer on what to check off for who sees the ads.

If I want just guests/non-members to see the ads, what are the settings in the user criteria?

If I want just the members to see the ads, what are the settings in the user criteria?

If I want both members and non-members to see the ads, what are the settings in the user criteria?

I have been fighting with this all weekend, help! I am tired of experimenting with it!

If I want both members and non-members to see the ads, what are the settings in the user criteria?

I can help with one answer - by default (you do nothing in user criteria), then everyone sees the ads.....(in my experience).

If I want just guests/non-members to see the ads, what are the settings in the user criteria?

You highlight Unregistered/Unconfirmed

If I want just the members to see the ads, what are the settings in the user criteria?

You highlight Registered

YOu highlight Unregistered/Unconfirmed AND Registered

What I did with mine,

If I want just guests/non-members to see the ads,
Tick the "User is a guest" user criteria

If I want just the members to see the ads,
Tick the "user is logged in"

If I want both members and non-members to see the ads,
Just leave everything as default

Thank you so much!!!

What I did with mine,

If I want just guests/non-members to see the ads,
Tick the "User is a guest" user criteria

If I want just the members to see the ads,
Tick the "user is logged in"

If I want both members and non-members to see the ads,
Just leave everything as default

Okay, I have another question, if I have different ads for the same spot, how do I do that? ~Rotating~
Simple answer if anyone knows it :)

In case my question got lost, now I have more then one advertiser, I need to ~Rotate~ the ads.

How do I add another into the rotation?

Simple answer is appreciated!

You can change the Type from "Link" to "Slider" then enter the target link and image link from the new text box shown below.

When you say enter Target Link and Image Link, do you mean the embed code?
I have an online program that I build the banners on, that gives me a simple embed code. Therefore I enter the same embed code in both areas......

Thanks for all your help so far.

When you say enter Target Link and Image Link, do you mean the embed code?
I have an online program that I build the banners on, that gives me a simple embed code. Therefore I enter the same embed code in both areas......

Thanks for all your help so far.
No. Just put the image link (purely image) then put the target link (where you want to send the click). I think, embedded codes will not work with the slider.

No. Just put the image link (purely image) then put the target link (where you want to send the click). I think, embedded codes will not work with the slider.

Bummer
I need to know how to do the embed codes.
I added another embed code as another ad in the same spot, and what happens is the ad #1 shows up, then when I look at something, go back to the main board then ad #2 shows up. So it rotates that way I guess?

Top Bottom