[bd] Medal

[bd] Medal 1.5.5b

No permission to download
Hello. The awarded medal profile tab only shows up for users who already have medals. It's also the only way to award medals from the front end.

This means you cannot award medals from the front end, unless the user already has medals.

Is there a way to change this? To have the tab show up all the time?

Thanks

Hello. The awarded medal profile tab only shows up for users who already have medals. It's also the only way to award medals from the front end.

This means you cannot award medals from the front end, unless the user already has medals.

Is there a way to change this? To have the tab show up all the time?

Thanks
It's working fine for me.
Check your moderator permissions.

Is the 'Awarded Medals' tab, on member profiles, showing up for all members?
I mean I can award medal here:
9g1x5gz.png

Even for the ones who haven't been awarded any medals yet?
Yes.

I love this addon (y)

Future Feature Requests:
  1. Allow admin to edit the reason a medal was awarded.
  2. Option to limit number of displayed trophies on profile sidebar.

@xfrocks I'm getting an error when I try to reverse an awarded medal. I go to the user who was awarded the medal, select "Reverse Award" and end up at this error screen: "The requested award record could not be found."

I have [bd] Medal 1.5.0b installed on XF 1.4.10.

This is really a brilliant add-on, it would be perfect if it has those 2 options:
  • Add image from url so we can use SVG's.
  • Other locations to show medals like member card, or maybe a helper to use on any template.

Thanks. :)

I have 460k members and when I award medals to members , this addon is very very very very very slowly to award, the precess no response.

After 460k members awarded 1 special medal(in mysql command), I trid to award another medal to myself(ACP), I have trying been 2 days (I have clicked AWARED BUTTON more than 100 times!!!),the precess still not done.

Crazy

Last edited:
Is there a way now to select what display order we want for the medals? I don't want them based on reverse chronological order. I see the display order number for each medal - but this doesn't appear to change anything for someone who already has the medal? Thanks

Can we have some sort of support for when a user purchases a 'Account Upgrade' that the medal is auto awarded.

What would also be great is some form of batch award method either using the Medal system's award feature or Xenforo's built in Batch Update User feature.

Or even assign medals to members who have a specific primary/secondary group.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom