[bd] Medal

[bd] Medal 1.5.5b

No permission to download
@xfrocks anything?
I have the same issue. Despite the fact I can revoke awards using the 'X'. Anyone found a solution for this?

Interestingly the pull-down menue and the 'X' use 2 different ID's. Just look at the end of following links.

Reverse Award pull-down menue:
/admin.php?medal-medals/11/reverse-award&user_id=1996
'X' next to the pull down menue:
/admin.php?medal-medals/11/reverse-award&awarded_id=81

@xfrocks I'm using manual position, what's the best way to hide medals on mobile devices?

1.png

Hey, did you find any solution to this?

Thank you so much bro. Finally mine too solved. UI.X Team were not helping since a long time. Neither was getting any help here. Finally its done.

Thanks again

For some reason the img small and img medium do not work. I put a 1 where it is 0 and it does nothin. Also if I wanted these medals to be in a grid of 2 per row by X number long, how could I do that, and I want them to show up on the users name card when you click their name, the name card pops up, I want them to show up there.
Bottom line 100/100 GREAT plugin for any site. We have lots of raffles and contests it would help to have a medal for winners

PS what is this part for? I read the description and still do not understand it...

Normally, medal image will be store in 2 sizes: original size (code name "L") and tiny size (code name "T"). If you wish to use additional image size, you can specify the maximum width / height here. An image will be prepared with the code name "S" for all medals from now on (you will have to re-upload image for old medals). Leave it zero to disable this feature.

Image Small
Normally, medal image will be store in 2 sizes: original size (code name "L") and tiny size (code name "T"). If you wish to use additional image size, you can specify the maximum width / height here. An image will be prepared with the code name "S" for all medals from now on (you will have to re-upload image for old medals). Leave it zero to disable this feature.

Last edited:
I have the same issue. Despite the fact I can revoke awards using the 'X'. Anyone found a solution for this?

Interestingly the pull-down menue and the 'X' use 2 different ID's. Just look at the end of following links.

Reverse Award pull-down menue:
/admin.php?medal-medals/11/reverse-award&user_id=1996
'X' next to the pull down menue:
/admin.php?medal-medals/11/reverse-award&awarded_id=81

Has the 'official' support for this add-on been canceled?

Great Add-On!

I would like limit the number of badges shown and maybe have a settings page where users can choose which medals they want displayed. Anyone know how to do this?

Also, is there any way to remove the Category from the help page altogether? I'm sure I could do it in the template. Let me know! :)

Ok, I just added the below to Extra.css to remove the Category title...

.MedalCategory .categoryName {
font-size: 18pt;
display: none;
}

Great Add-On!

I would like limit the number of badges shown and maybe have a settings page where users can choose which medals they want displayed. Anyone know how to do this?

Also, is there any way to remove the Category from the help page altogether? I'm sure I could do it in the template. Let me know! :)

Style Properties > Message Elements - you can limit the medals here and if you set the permission, they can adjust them on their profile page tab.

Probably already worked it out but I was just editing mine and saw the thread so may help future users.

There is a permission for this I believe so you can show who can see them and who cannot and somewhere in options or style properties you can set how many names show before the ...

However, I am pretty sure my permissions are all set to 'Not Set' and it still shows so possible bug?

Hello, I want features like this:
Medals of Years
features:1,Count how many years that member registered.
For example,members who registered at 1/1/2005 - 12/31/2005, 2015-2005=10 years.
2,When new year coming,delete the last year medal and award a new medal to all members.
For example, 1/1/2016,remove the 10 years medal and award 11 years medal to members who registered at 2005.

and please tell me how much of it to thanks your work on it ,thanks :)

There is a permission for this I believe so you can show who can see them and who cannot and somewhere in options or style properties you can set how many names show before the ...

However, I am pretty sure my permissions are all set to 'Not Set' and it still shows so possible bug?
Thanks! That worked for me, I just did "Never"

Hello, I want features like this:
Medals of Years
features:1,Count how many years that member registered.
For example,members who registered at 1/1/2005 - 12/31/2005, 2015-2005=10 years.
2,When new year coming,delete the last year medal and award a new medal to all members.
For example, 1/1/2016,remove the 10 years medal and award 11 years medal to members who registered at 2005.

and please tell me how much of it to thanks your work on it ,thanks :)

This is probably not possible with the standalone awards but you may be able to do it with the trophy system where it will remove a trophy after x criteria is not met and add the new trophy/award based on the new criteria.

Thanks! That worked for me, I just did "Never"

Okay, shall try that, it was working with the permission 'Not Set' before the newest update awhile back.

I lose proper tooltip alignment when I change the postbit medal size from default large to medium.

update:
Removing the data-offsetX and data-offsetY values fixed the issue for me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom