[bd] Medal

[bd] Medal 1.5.5b

No permission to download
Hey there,

I was just wondering if there is any permissions that allow other administrators to edit the add on settings instead of just the Super Administrators? Also, is there any future plans, settings or possibility that we can tie this into a forum activity.

Cheers.

Hey there,

I was just wondering if there is any permissions that allow other administrators to edit the add on settings instead of just the Super Administrators? Also, is there any future plans, settings or possibility that we can tie this into a forum activity.

Cheers.

There is an admin permission called "[bd] Medal - Manage medals" which you can grant to admin to let them manage the add-on.
For forum activity, you can use this paid extension to have medal and trophy integrated https://xfrocks.com/resources/trophy-extension.1/

Where do you change the size of the image that gets used in the postbit? M L S etc.

I remember changing it for my default theme but I forgot where I did it for the new dark theme I am installing

Where do you change the size of the image that gets used in the postbit? M L S etc.

I remember changing it for my default theme but I forgot where I did it for the new dark theme I am installing

I don't have this installed anymore but I think it can be found in AdminCP -> Appearance -> Style-Properties -> Messege Elements -> Settings

For some reason I can't go past importing categories, the buttons below importing categories don't get active, any ideas?

Attachments

• 2014-10-04_0647.webp
    2014-10-04_0647.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 30
Fixed by installing Waindigo import tool, however, now I'm having trouble importing because of special characters.

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xE1gina ...' for column 'description' at row 1

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1624
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1613
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in bdMedal/Extend/Model/Import.php at line 37
  8. bdMedal_Extend_Model_Import->bdMedal_importMedal() in bdMedal/Extend/Importer/vBulletin.php at line 140
  9. bdMedal_Extend_Importer_vBulletin->stepMedals2() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 97
  10. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 187
  11. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 239
  12. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 182
  13. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  14. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  15. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/poesia17/public_html/test/foros/admin.php at line 13

Has this been tested on larger forums to see how much impact there is on performance? When are queries affected? Is it just when viewing a thread?

Very small bug:

PHP:
public static function load_class_importer($class, array &$extend)
{
    if (strpos(strtolower($class), 'vbulletin') != false AND !defined('bdMedal_Extend_Importer_vBulletin_LOADED'))
    {
        $extend[] = 'bdMedal_Extend_Importer_vBulletin';
    }
}

This code will affect any importer which contains the word 'vbulletin'.

There is now a vBulletin Albums importer in XenForo Media Gallery so your extended importer is running there too.

Hi!
Great plugin.
How can I make the center alignment between the text and the edge of the table?
There probably is not working from the top margin of the element.
Thanks.

Attachments

• this_size.webp
    this_size.webp
    2.9 KB · Views: 27
Error when trying to reverse an award. This is with the version 1.4.6 on XF 1.4.2

The requested award record could not be found.

I'm getting this error too. I'm on XenForo 1.3.3

I got the error using Medals version 1.4.5 c (pretty sure that was the version) and then upgraded to current 1.4.6, but am still getting the error.

Any ideas why this error is popping up and what we can try to do to remove it?

Top Bottom