[bd] Medal

[bd] Medal 1.5.5b

No permission to download
Probably a stupid question, but the fields under the medal system:

User Count:
Last Award Date:
Last Award User Id:
Last Award Username:

what do they do. I assumed if I put 100 on user count, it'd add the awards to all the users >100. I was wrong, and left a bit confused as to what they do.

Probably a stupid question, but the fields under the medal system:

User Count:
Last Award Date:
Last Award User Id:
Last Award Username:

what do they do. I assumed if I put 100 on user count, it'd add the awards to all the users >100. I was wrong, and left a bit confused as to what they do.
They are there for information purpose.

When you click a medal in the user's postbit this is the overlay that displays.

The issue was fixed though thanks to @Caljinar
The settings for it are located in xenforo_overlay.css

I apologize if this as been asked before. I'm wondering if on the medals tab in the profile, if instead of linking only to the list of medals - so maybe in addition to - it could include the information from the particular medals description? We run it as a contest and include a link to the winning thread. This description/thread link shows up properly in the medals list, but no description seems to show up on the profile tab listing. Is this possible with the current version? Thanks!

I apologize if this as been asked before. I'm wondering if on the medals tab in the profile, if instead of linking only to the list of medals - so maybe in addition to - it could include the information from the particular medals description? We run it as a contest and include a link to the winning thread. This description/thread link shows up properly in the medals list, but no description seems to show up on the profile tab listing. Is this possible with the current version? Thanks!
Sorry no, the list in the tab cannot show description. The full page does show it though (/members/user.1/medals)

Top Bottom