[bd] Medal

[bd] Medal 1.5.5b

No permission to download
Is there still support on this product?
It works great, but I have alignment issues with the postbit...

What do I need to do in terms of adding a code to get the left side of the first medal to line up with the left side of the username/other info in the post bit??
Right now the medals are hugging the far left side of the postbit container rather than having that one pixel space on the left... if I add a space at the start of the "bdmedal_message_medals" template it lines up but I'm sure that's a very crude way of doing it
in template bd_message_medals just add a class and style it in EXTRA.css

...<a href="{xen:link 'members/medals', {$user}}"
class="OverlayTrigger Tooltip medals" title="<xen:if is="{$medal.h...

eg;
Code:
.medals {width:38px; height:38px; padding:6px 0px 10px 4px;}

Capture.webp

Last edited:
Is there still support on this product?
It works great, but I have alignment issues with the postbit...

What do I need to do in terms of adding a code to get the left side of the first medal to line up with the left side of the username/other info in the post bit??
Right now the medals are hugging the far left side of the postbit container rather than having that one pixel space on the left... if I add a space at the start of the "bdmedal_message_medals" template it lines up but I'm sure that's a very crude way of doing it
Kinda hard to imagine, can you take a screenshot?

Is there a way to add medals in different locations in postbit? Certain trophy/medal IDs on top and certain medal/trophy IDs on the bottom?

@xfrocks

Last edited:
Hi @xfrocks

As a previous vBulletin forum admin who used YAAS your plugin was one of the things that made me purchase Xenforo as a visible awards/trophy system is very important to me!

Is there predefined sizes that can be used or can they be custom? Can we manage the alignment in the post bit and are there auto posting settings?

EDIT:

Also I am very interested in the add on which auto awards the trophies, which I understand is paid. Is there a link to that please and how much is it?

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
what is the difference between this and the waindigo trophies addon? the waindigo does not work well on my forum

how can I change the number of the medals. There will be time to 11 I would like to display only the 5 displayed.
orden.webp

I must be missing something but how do I get it to use the small versions of the medals under the persons name on the forums. Mine is using the full sized version and they look dumb on the posts.

Has there been any thoughts on creating a signature mod to accompany this so users could show off their awards even on other forums?

Or something like tweeting when someone gets an award?

Last edited:
In our gaming community we tend to issue ribbons/awards for longevity, game participation etc. It would be nice to list the five most recently awarded ribbons along the side and the names of the recipients. It would also be really cool to tweet out new awards to our Twitter account - it's a big pice of our community.

Your name sounds familiar @Hamma. Anyway, @xfrocks, still interested in the custom work to allow users to reorder their own medals however they wish. We spoke of this a while back, please let me know.

In our gaming community we tend to issue ribbons/awards for longevity, game participation etc. It would be nice to list the five most recently awarded ribbons along the side and the names of the recipients. It would also be really cool to tweet out new awards to our Twitter account - it's a big pice of our community.
You can tweet them with the add-on [bd] Social Share. I will see if I can add the widget.

Ah ok cool, so social share already has that functionality for BD Medal.. let me look into that. Thanks!

Top Bottom