[bd] Medal

[bd] Medal 1.5.5b

No permission to download
I would totally buy the upgrade if I could set what categories show in the post bit, especially if you can change the groups based on if someone is a regular member or staff member. :) Otherwise I have to pay another programmer to modify the plugin for me...

I would totally buy the upgrade if I could set what categories show in the post bit, especially if you can change the groups based on if someone is a regular member or staff member. :) Otherwise I have to pay another programmer to modify the plugin for me...
The extension has nothing to do with medals appearance so if you get it or not, it does not affect that.
If you need customization to the add-on, please start a conversation with me. Thank you.

I was wondering if there was a way to optimize the medals on user's profiles? They only look crisp and clear in the recent activity stream, but on a user's posts bits, or on their profiles, they look blurry.

Any suggestions?

I was wondering if there was a way to optimize the medals on user's profiles? They only look crisp and clear in the recent activity stream, but on a user's posts bits, or on their profiles, they look blurry.

Any suggestions?
You can change the version using style properties (Message Element group).

@xfrocks can you automatically assign medals based on groups?
There is an extension for that https://xfrocks.com/resources/user-group-extension.2/

You can change the version using style properties (Message Element group).

Thanks for responding. I saw that and it only changes the sizes, but the images are a bit blurry when resized. Is there anyway to make them show up rendered clearly?

Thanks for responding. I saw that and it only changes the sizes, but the images are a bit blurry when resized. Is there anyway to make them show up rendered clearly?
You can use L size to use the uploaded image directly (no resize at all).

You want to disable it for all users?
No - just from time to time we get the odd user who no longer wants to display a medal they have earnt in the past, maybe they have too many medals and they feel it is cluttering their profile, - rather than getting an admin to remove it, it would be easier if the user deselected the medal themself from their profile.

No - just from time to time we get the odd user who no longer wants to display a medal they have earnt in the past, maybe they have too many medals and they feel it is cluttering their profile, - rather than getting an admin to remove it, it would be easier if the user deselected the medal themself from their profile.
You should get v1.4.4b, it includes a new feature (organize medal). User can re-order their medals and hide them if they want to.

Any suggestions?
You should try v1.4.4b, you can upload individual medium/small size medal. They will be used as-is (no resize).

There is an addon for automatically giving medals. I don't have the link now, but if you search this thread there will be mention of it.

Top Bottom