[bd] Medal

[bd] Medal 1.5.5b

No permission to download
There is a style property called "[bd] Medal - Maximum" in "Message Elements" group. You can use that to specify the maximum number of medals showup in messages.

Would it just show the last 3 medals they were awarded? Could you possibly make a manager for the next version that allows people to choose which medals show?

Would it just show the last 3 medals they were awarded? Could you possibly make a manager for the next version that allows people to choose which medals show?
Yes it will show the last 3 (if you choose 3). About the manager thing, I will consider that in the future versions.

Anyone willing to share how to get the medals to show in the signature. I've seen it done on other sites but adding the code to the message template doesn't seem to work for me.

Reactions: rdn
Anyone willing to share how to get the medals to show in the signature. I've seen it done on other sites but adding the code to the message template doesn't seem to work for me.
Very simple: 2 steps.

Step 1. Use the manual position.
oA7cHA8.png

Step 2. Edit the `message` template.
YdOy2ra.png

I was using the vbulletin Yet Another Awards hack to give to my members awards for winning in photo contests, etc. The problem I face now, and I just noticed it a few days before my live conversion, is:

- I had an award for example called "photo contest 1st place", that obviously could be awarded multiple times to a member, and shown multiple times in his profile
- For every time I gave an award, I could insert a small description, that would be different each time, and include the link to the winning photo or winning article, etc.

Is there any way I can relatively easy do these two things above?

And, even if I could do these, will this converter take that into account? Or it will just transfer an award that was given multiple times to a member as a single award in xenforo?

A bug and three requests:

Bug: The Medal System does not respect $config['externalDataUrl'], at least in the Medals display section in the ACP.
Request 1: Image URL instead of image upload for medal display
Request 2: Enlarge or shrink medal image via background-size (or just width and height)
Request 3; Support for CSS sprites

I was using the vbulletin Yet Another Awards hack to give to my members awards for winning in photo contests, etc. The problem I face now, and I just noticed it a few days before my live conversion, is:

- I had an award for example called "photo contest 1st place", that obviously could be awarded multiple times to a member, and shown multiple times in his profile
- For every time I gave an award, I could insert a small description, that would be different each time, and include the link to the winning photo or winning article, etc.

Is there any way I can relatively easy do these two things above?

And, even if I could do these, will this converter take that into account? Or it will just transfer an award that was given multiple times to a member as a single award in xenforo?

Sorry, the add-on is not designed to have more than one instance of each medal.

Bug: The Medal System does not respect $config['externalDataUrl'], at least in the Medals display section in the ACP.
Request 2: Enlarge or shrink medal image via background-size (or just width and height)

Added to to-do list. Thank you.

I would say on request 1 give the option for image url but keep the ability to upload. Like the rest of your suggestions though.

Hi there,

Is there a way to make each medal appear on a certain usergroup? That way if you have medal a, b, and c and you join usergroup a and b, only a and b medals will show?

This would be really cool :)

Top Bottom