[bd] API

[bd] API 1.6.3

No permission to download
Well, this add-on is the other way around (let other sites authenticate using your site) instead of Persona (let your site authenticate using other sites). So it won't work.
Looking at some of the code, I'm wondering how much effort it would take to extend this to include support for it to work the other way around as well. Making this add-on an "all in one" drop in.

Hi,

Thanks for your responses, they've been very helpful!

Is there a way to delete token through the API? For each call I plan on generating a new token to ensure it is still alive, but I'd like to be able to delete it afterwards. Is this possible?

Hi,

Thanks for your responses, they've been very helpful!

Is there a way to delete token through the API? For each call I plan on generating a new token to ensure it is still alive, but I'd like to be able to delete it afterwards. Is this possible?
No existing way to delete token. They will be deleted after expiration though.

So, could I use this to have users login via Xenforo and then be able to use my custom site if they've been authenticated? What I'm wanting to do is have a donations page for my Minecraft server but I don't want double logins for my server, but I want them to login via Xenforo and use my site. Is that possible or am I thinking wrong?

So, could I use this to have users login via Xenforo and then be able to use my custom site if they've been authenticated? What I'm wanting to do is have a donations page for my Minecraft server but I don't want double logins for my server, but I want them to login via Xenforo and use my site. Is that possible or am I thinking wrong?
You got it right (y)

Suggestion: Pull profile fields for user, including custom fields. I'm rather wanting to use this for a WebApp I'm making for user authentication but there's some custom fields I'd like to pull out too.

Am I missing something? Once a user has authorised an API key+secret to have access to a certain scope, surely it shouldn't be asking them to authorise it every hour or so?

Am I missing something? Once a user has authorised an API key+secret to have access to a certain scope, surely it shouldn't be asking them to authorise it every hour or so?
The access token is expired after an hour but a properly implemented system can use the refresh token to get another access token. The refresh one expires after a year.

Suggestion: Pull profile fields for user, including custom fields. I'm rather wanting to use this for a WebApp I'm making for user authentication but there's some custom fields I'd like to pull out too.
You know you can do that with v1.1.1 right?

Could this be used to connect vbulletin to xenforo?

I am migrating my big board to xenforo, but it will take many months before I have all the needed functionality ported to xenforo. (I run 110 addons on vb and xf misses many features that are stock in vb) It would be really cool if I would be able to run parts of my site on xenforo, while keeping the forum with profiles on vbulletin until I have all forum functions ready.
I'm thinking about running NoForo + various xenforo addons(blog, social groups, gallery) and connect that to vbulletin 3.

Top Bottom