BbCodes & Buttons Manager

BbCodes & Buttons Manager 3.3.5

No permission to download
Found a serious problem (also with 1.1.2) -- even without a single bbcode enabled...
IT IS chopping off (clipping) the end from many of my postings throughout the forums!
Don't even know where to begin debugging this! I have a lot of addons... but I thought - a first step to debug,
would be to disable all the imported bbcodes... and it's still clipping off the end of many posts!
HELP!

i have problem after i active the plugin

some parts of the post r disappear ( img tag and some code tag r disappear also )

see this pic

before

13GqE.jpeg

after

13Gno.png

i hope u got what i mean =(

Found a serious problem (also with 1.1.2) -- even without a single bbcode enabled...
IT IS chopping off (clipping) the end from many of my postings throughout the forums!
Don't even know where to begin debugging this! I have a lot of addons... but I thought - a first step to debug,
would be to disable all the imported bbcodes... and it's still clipping off the end of many posts!
HELP!
same as u !! this problem from version 1.1 =(

HELP!
same as u !! this problem from version 1.1 =(
I can't reproduce the problem on any of my boards. I would need a direct access to check this. And during this time, check the options groups called "[Bb Codes & Buttons Manager] XenForo Bb Codes Control" to check you didn't disable a xen tag.

P.S: we are here on a company board, choose "better" you screenshot for god's sake! Next time I see that, don't even ask me for support.

If I have this add-on enabled, I get this below the new post section in a forum
problem.webp

Disable the add-on and it disappears.
Any ideas on what it could be.

I have
TinyMCE Fix
TinyMCE Enhancements
Browser Detection
Mobile Agent Tracer
Advanced BB Code Toolbar
installed. Should it not be used with Advanced BB Code Toolbar? Also, in the ACP options area it shows no BB editor available.

If I have this add-on enabled, I get this below the new post section in a forum
View attachment 45071

Disable the add-on and it disappears.
Any ideas on what it could be.

I have
TinyMCE Fix
TinyMCE Enhancements
Browser Detection
Mobile Agent Tracer
Advanced BB Code Toolbar
installed. Should it not be used with Advanced BB Code Toolbar? Also, in the ACP options area it shows no BB editor available.
  • Go to XenForo options =>[Bb Codes & Buttons Manager] Buttons Manager => Uncheck "Show Controller Information" (default value)
  • "No bbm editor available" only means you didn't create a customize editor. That's all

Still having the problem of things being clipped -- seems to be happening at the point of a last bbcode within a post onwards.
Installing an entire 2nd copy of the site -- just for debugging this problem...
could we talk by phone? pm me your phone # -- and would call you!
Cheers - Raydianze

Still having the problem of things being clipped -- seems to be happening at the point of a last bbcode within a post onwards.
Installing an entire 2nd copy of the site -- just for debugging this problem...
could we talk by phone? pm me your phone # -- and would call you!
Cheers - Raydianze
There's only one way to debug: having access to the forum (admincp and may be ftp). I've got no time this week. May be this weekend.

Raydianze found that the problem some users had was coming from php 5.2. The servers I'm using are under php 5.3 and on local I'm using Xamp with php 5.4 and I don't want to downgrade to avoid to lose some mods I'm currently working on. So if someone has a server with php 5.2 with this error and accepts to let me debug with it, please let me know by pm. Thanks.

The problem with php 5.2 has been found. You will need to edit one XenForo file. Sorry there is no other alternative.
This file is: XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base
Path: {yourForum}/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php

Search:
PHP:
            return call_user_func($tagInfo['callback'], $tag, $rendererStates, $this);

Replace:
PHP:
            /*return call_user_func($tagInfo['callback'], $tag, $rendererStates, $this);*/
            return call_user_func_array(array($tagInfo['callback'][0], $tagInfo['callback'][1]), array($tag, $rendererStates, $this));

Explanation (as far as I'm able to explain...): $this doesn't seem to be recognized using call_user_func in an extended class (xfcp). Using call_user_func_array fixes the problem.

Tested with Wampserver.

The problem with php 5.2 has been found. You will need to edit one XenForo file. Sorry there is no other alternative.
This file is: XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base
Path: {yourForum}/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php

Search:
PHP:
            return call_user_func($tagInfo['callback'], $tag, $rendererStates, $this);

Replace:
PHP:
            /*return call_user_func($tagInfo['callback'], $tag, $rendererStates, $this);*/
            return call_user_func_array(array($tagInfo['callback'][0], $tagInfo['callback'][1]), array($tag, $rendererStates, $this));

Explanation (as far as I'm able to explain...): $this doesn't seem to be recognized using call_user_func in an extended class (xfcp). Using call_user_func_array fixes the problem.

Tested with Wampserver.

thanks bro ^.^
problem solved

thanks *-*

Top Bottom