BbCodes & Buttons Manager

BbCodes & Buttons Manager 3.3.5

No permission to download
=( can u helping me with this
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/it-is-possible-to-make-background-for-posts.47874/
="( i am trying to figure how to make a template for this from 2 weeks =( and i didn`t find way =(
  • Your html code is incorrect
  • It seems you didn't understand how a Bb Code works. This is just replacement system. A Bb Code is modified to html. You code mixes everything (html & Bb codes). Don't start to create a difficult Bb Code, you will not succeed. Start with a basic one. Again, some examples have been provided, just have a look at them and take your time to understand them.
  • I can't provide a personal support for the Bb Code creation. You told me in a previous post (or pm) you've got friends who can help you, just try then to work together. It will be easier to create & share a common knowledge with people having a similar mother language.

Hi

I've imported 'BBM Raw (Html)' but can't get the parser permissions working. No matter what usergroups I tick it always says "Sorry you can't use this Bb Code".

Any idea where I'm going wrong?

Thanks

Hi

I've imported 'BBM Raw (Html)' but can't get the parser permissions working. No matter what usergroups I tick it always says "Sorry you can't use this Bb Code".

Any idea where I'm going wrong?

Thanks
No. It's working for me.
P.S: as written many times this feature is only working with posts and is experimental. "Experimental" means it needs to be tested with several configurations). But make it working is not the problem. So it should work.

Attachments

• demi.webp
    demi.webp
    128.2 KB · Views: 17
Question... when I enable this add-on, when I go to quote a post the cursor starts at the end of the quoted text (instead of on the next line like it does when it is disabled). Any hint on what might be causing it. I didn't have this problem until the recent update.

Question... when I enable this add-on, when I go to quote a post the cursor starts at the end of the quoted text (instead of on the next line like it does when it is disabled). Any hint on what might be causing it. I didn't have this problem until the recent update.
I'm not sure it can be called a "problem" but anyway, this behaviour comes from the Bb Code Content protection (that you might have recently activated). To get back the original quote layout, update this file.

Can you make the BBCode manager button on the main AdminCP screen disappear if the admin can't manage BBM?

Can you make the BBCode manager button on the main AdminCP screen disappear if the admin can't manage BBM?
Answer given in the other thread. So yes I can, but no I will not.

Previous answer:
It has been done on purpose. If a none authorised member click on that button a custom message will appear explaining why he doesn't have access. I do it like this to avoid to waste my time explaining to some users who are not familiar with the administration permissions why it doesn't work. I could have included this line of code 'permsBbm' => XenForo_Visitor::getInstance()->hasAdminPermission('bbm_BbCodesAndButtons') in the view parameters of the template to let administrators modify the admin template with a simple conditional, but admin templates don't have child styles and will be then overriden each time an update will be made.

Cedric - since switching from King's to 1.1.4 I've noticed a sharp increase in broken image links using the IMG button using outside image link sources (Tumblr, Facebook, etc.) Any suggestions on what that could be?

Cedric - since switching from King's to 1.1.4 I've noticed a sharp increase in broken image links using the IMG button using outside image link sources (Tumblr, Facebook, etc.) Any suggestions on what that could be?

• It's simple, you test to link an image, if it works, then there's no reason it breaks after, except problems from the source or may be the user of the social media has modified his permissions.
  • I even didn't know "social media" accept hot linking of their content. I don't use them, so don't ask me to test it, I won't.

Hi Sir, i get the following displayed when i enable the add-on [v 1.1.7]. Also, am unable to see the Advance BB toolbar on my editor after installation. :(
a.webp
Thanks in advance for all the help.

Top Bottom