BbCodes & Buttons Manager

BbCodes & Buttons Manager 3.3.5

No permission to download
Oh ok, thanks...

I kept trying to drag it to the bottom or to the side instead of to the top. I didn't realize the top part were additional buttons.

cclaerhout updated BbCodes & Buttons Manager with a new update entry:

Version 3.3.2 released

Version 3.3.2 released
  • Improve the "Buttons" helper
    Add a "Phrase Wrapper" coded by Xon which improves performance and which doesn't require anymore to set phrases as global in the Bb Codes options. A big thank to him as usual.
  • Fix a bug with the "Bb Code" helper
    The getSpecialTags fonction had two bugs that made it incompatible with several different special tags. Thanks to Aivaras
    P.S: The addon...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Something wrong, it breaks website.
Error
7f91db4d7cea005af9650ab4f724f315.png

Though I'm a bit confused on how to create a tag.
See the example "How to create a Bb Code with the template render and a callback?" in the FAQ.
I want to create a tag that will both make a put an image inside of a spoiler tag with a specific tag title
You're resquesting a double level of wrapping: a custom tag that will be wrapped by the XenForo Img Tag, which will wrapped with a Spoiler tag. That's out of the scope of this addon and will require custom dev.

@Maester Aemon

You can try this, it will work:
Callback (old method => doesn't use the listener => I was lazy and wanted to do something quickly):
PHP:
<?php

class YourClass_Callback
{
   public static function Render(&$content, array &$options, &$templateName, &$fallBack, array $rendererStates, $parentClass)
   {
     $options['bbCodeParser'] = $parentClass->getTransparentParser();
   }
}

Template:
HTML:
<xen:if is="!{$options.1}">
   <xen:set var="$bbCodeEval">[spoiler][img]{$content}[/img][/spoiler]</xen:set>
<xen:else />
   <xen:set var="$bbCodeEval">[spoiler={$options.1}][img]{$content}[/img][/spoiler]</xen:set>
</xen:if>

{xen:helper bbCode, $options.bbCodeParser, $bbCodeEval}

Last edited:
Top Bottom