BbCodes & Buttons Manager

BbCodes & Buttons Manager 3.3.5

No permission to download
This is absolutely spectacular. There may be a bug. If I use the H2 tag button, it will work. I created an H3 and H4 tag too. Sometimes they work, sometimes you just get return spaces and no text, no sign of the text at all. I tried to create a Bb Code Unique IDentifier so that there wouldn't be a clash but that isn't working. Thanks again for this truly great addon.

This is absolutely spectacular. There may be a bug. If I use the H2 tag button, it will work. I created an H3 and H4 tag too. Sometimes they work, sometimes you just get return spaces and no text, no sign of the text at all. I tried to create a Bb Code Unique IDentifier so that there wouldn't be a clash but that isn't working. Thanks again for this truly great addon.
Send me by pm :
1) your message content in Bb Codes (edit message => bbcode editor => copy the content).
2) all your Hx Bb Codes (the addon can export several Bb Codes at once)

@TheLaw
I reply to you in this thread to close the problem here:
Your h3 tag has view permissions [H3=>Click=>View perms tab=>"Activate view usergroup permissions for this Bb Code?" is checked] but without any groups selected. You can either uncheck this option or check some usergroups.

@TheLaw
I reply to you in this thread to close the problem here:
Your h3 tag has view permissions [H3=>Click=>View perms tab=>"Activate view usergroup permissions for this Bb Code?" is checked] but without any groups selected. You can either uncheck this option or check some usergroups.
You rock. My apologies in having a setup error. I hate asking developer questions that are user error. Great stuff... thanks again.

I'm sorry it gets dizzying reading 45 pages... I am looking for a solution so that members can add their social media accounts URLs in their signature and it will show a corresponding icon instead of a link. Does this do that? (I also use s9e Media Pack just in case there's an incompatibility).

Thanks!

I'm sorry it gets dizzying reading 45 pages... I am looking for a solution so that members can add their social media accounts URLs in their signature and it will show a corresponding icon instead of a link. Does this do that? (I also use s9e Media Pack just in case there's an incompatibility).

Thanks!
If the url is an image wrapped between the img tag, yes, otherwise it's not possible unless you code a tag or if the addon you mentioned already does this. If it does, both will be compatible.

Sorry, but Im new to this....
How to I change what links the forum says "This Content is Protected" ???

thanks for any help

One other oddity - and perhaps you may have an insight as to what might cause this. The buttons are there and work beautifully. However they no longer show the text nor any other options on the buttons (like fontawesome). Can't imagine what might be conflicting or not working properly. They seemed to be working with 1.5b4 and then suddenly just stopped. Once again, I appreciate the insight of what may be user error. (I tried to turn off addons by trial during off peak and that didn't yield a solution yet...)

One other oddity - and perhaps you may have an insight as to what might cause this. The buttons are there and work beautifully. However they no longer show the text nor any other options on the buttons (like fontawesome). Can't imagine what might be conflicting or not working properly. They seemed to be working with 1.5b4 and then suddenly just stopped. Once again, I appreciate the insight of what may be user error. (I tried to turn off addons by trial during off peak and that didn't yield a solution yet...)
Which editor (Redactor or TinyMCE) ? Did you check with the XenForo default skin ?

Which editor (Redactor or TinyMCE) ? Did you check with the XenForo default skin ?
Good question. I think it's redactor because I imported your slick buttons into BBM and then added two of my own, then dragged them into the bar using the Buttons Visual Configuration for Redactor.

I switched from the current theme to the default and I see the buttons - and they work - but this is the overlay. All of them appear to use the align button and it's also not quite centered either. :) That's straight default. They are blank in the style, although they also work (and nicely, may I add.)

buttons.webp

And miraculously... they are back. I have no idea why but they are. The only thing I recall doing was turning off the social networking system (because the drag on pages seems ridiculous.)

And miraculously... they are back. I have no idea why but they are. The only thing I recall doing was turning off the social networking system (because the drag on pages seems ridiculous.)
If it occurs again, check your browser console to be sure there's no JS error.

Getting this error:
Code:
Fatal error: Redefinition of parameter $editorOptions in /home/vw/public_html/xf/library/BBM/Listeners/AllInOne.php on line 371

Getting this error:
Code:
Fatal error: Redefinition of parameter $editorOptions in /home/vw/public_html/xf/library/BBM/Listeners/AllInOne.php on line 371
This is a compatibility issue with php7.

If you search for 'filterButton' in the mentioned file and remove the first "$editorOptions," in the three places it can be found, it should work properly.

This commit details the exact changes you should make.

This is a compatibility issue with php7.

If you search for 'filterButton' in the mentioned file and remove the first "$editorOptions," in the three places it can be found, it should work properly.

This commit details the exact changes you should make.
Perfect thanks ! I'm going to update the file hash to match with your modification.

Edit: done on Github. I will update the release on XenForo later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xon
cclaerhout updated BbCodes & Buttons Manager with a new update entry:

Version 3.2.2 released

Version 3.2.2 released
  • Fix a function that had two times the same argument which was triggering an error under PHP 7. Thanks to Xon and Pegasus
  • Fix url autolinking with special tags (slave tags ; ie {td}{/td}). Thanks to Gates.
  • Add some functions to get the current callback tag processed by the Bb Code callback and not "simply" the actual tag being processed.
    • Fix with these features the function "addTagExtra". Thanks to Xon
    • Explanation: the Bb Code...

Read the rest of this update entry...

cclaerhout submitted a new resource:

BbCodes & Buttons Manager - Create some Bb Codes & Buttons - Configure XenForo default Bb Codes

Read more about this resource...
I can say for 100% that the path doesnt exist and i uninstalled custom BBcode...
BBM Notice
The addon Custom BB Code Manager has been detected.

To prevent any conflict with your forums, the public listeners of the addon Bb Codes & Buttons Managerhave been disabled. This means this addon will be disabled in the public section.

This system allows you to manually convert your Bb Codes to Bb Codes & Buttons Manager in the admin section.

To disable this notice and enable the Bb Codes & Buttons Manager you need to delete or rename the folder of the Custom BB Code Manager addon. Its path is: {yourForum}/library/KingK/BbCodeManager.

Click here to convert your previous Bb Codes

Any thoughts?

I can say for 100% that the path doesnt exist and i uninstalled custom BBcode...
BBM Notice
The addon Custom BB Code Manager has been detected.

To prevent any conflict with your forums, the public listeners of the addon Bb Codes & Buttons Managerhave been disabled. This means this addon will be disabled in the public section.

This system allows you to manually convert your Bb Codes to Bb Codes & Buttons Manager in the admin section.

To disable this notice and enable the Bb Codes & Buttons Manager you need to delete or rename the folder of the Custom BB Code Manager addon. Its path is: {yourForum}/library/KingK/BbCodeManager.

Click here to convert your previous Bb Codes

Any thoughts?
Be sure to 101 % ^^. Here is the code that triggers or not the extra template: xen_BBM_v2/Admin.php at master · cclaerhout/xen_BBM_v2 · GitHub
As you can see, it's simply a class check:
PHP:
if (class_exists('KingK_BbCodeManager_BbCodeManager')){...}

Top Bottom