BbCodes & Buttons Manager

BbCodes & Buttons Manager 3.3.5

No permission to download
I'm getting tons of these in my log files:-
Fri Mar 27 18:26:17 2015] [error] [client xxx.56.62.15] File does not exist: /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxx.net/httpdocs/styles/sedo, referer: http://www.xxxxx.net/

I think it might be related to this mod

I'm getting tons of these in my log files:-
Fri Mar 27 18:26:17 2015] [error] [client xxx.56.62.15] File does not exist: /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxx.net/httpdocs/styles/sedo, referer: http://www.xxxxx.net/

I think it might be related to this mod
Without the file name, I can't say more that a "file doesn't it" somewhere. You might need to reupload the files of my addons (the ones you use).

I think "sedo" is the file it is requesting although it you would think it a folder name.
The only reference I can see to "sedo" in my entire site is to this mod in it's phrases.

I'll re-upload the files and see whats what. Thanks

cclaerhout updated BbCodes & Buttons Manager with a new update entry:

Version 3.2.0 released

Version 3.2.0 released
  • Fix Bb Codes tag map when:
    1. using Bb Codes inside Bb Code option
    2. when a child method calls its parent and still uses the subtree rendering (the tag map creator was counting it twice)
  • Fix a problem with the simple cache data
  • Fix help page permissions
  • Fix Bb Codes permissions with the conversation preview (new message or edited message)
  • Add a new option for Bbm Custom Bb Codes that allows to trim their content (disabled...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Callback BBM_Listeners_AllInOne::files_health_check is invalid (Invalid Method).
Same error ;)

Callback BBM_Listeners_AllInOne::files_health_check is invalid (Invalid Method).
Same error ;)
Nothing I can do on my side. The callback to check files health is a standard one.
If you have problems with an addon that automatically installs other addons, contact the author.
If you've manually uploaded files, be sure you did it in the proper folder.

Reactions: sbj
allback BBM_Listeners_AllInOne::files_health_check is invalid (Invalid Method).
Same error ;)
Nothing I can do on my side. The callback to check files health is a standard one.
If you have problems with an addon that automatically installs other addons, contact the author.
If you've manually uploaded files, be sure you did it in the proper folder.
This is the result of the class "BBM_Listeners_AllInOne" already being loaded, and the addon installer writes out new files. These new files are only loaded on the next request, and not in the same request like the installer expects.

This results in a mismatch between the new addon config and the old files in memory, with new files on disk.

Basically; try installing again it will work.

To be sure, I tried it once, it didn't work. But I remember this happened once again, so I tried again. It didn't work again. And then I posted here.
But after you said try again, the 3rd time it worked perfectly. Everything is good. And I even didn't try to upload the stuff manually, so it wasn't a big deal, I knew it will work somehow :).

Yeah, it worked again for me too. @Jon W , could the installer anticipate this happening (I assume this might apply to the occasional mod)
Not without completely changing the way the add-on installer works. It is not possible to unload/reload classes once they are already loaded, so just trying again is the only option right now.

cclaerhout updated BbCodes & Buttons Manager with a new update entry:

Version 3.2.1 released

Version 3.2.1 released
  • Font Awesome integration compatible with SSL
    • An helper has been coded to detect if the full base path is using SSL; if it is the FA integration link will be done using https (the official Font Awesome CDN supports it)
    • Purpose: make FA integration works on SSL installations
  • Creation of a JavaScript script integrated in the permissions pages to
    prevent the BBM settings to be managed by clicking the "Check all"
    buttons (at the top...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey, is it possible to create a own menu with BBcodes like the default menus from xenforo?
With the Buttons manager only: no. The XenForo Redactor editor would require custom JavaScript. The TinyMCE Quattro editor, you can use an php lister to add a menu with items in it (providing the buttons already exist).

I am looking that any custom bbcode for table tr td with colspan.. so far I cant figure it out how to do it.. please advise.. thanks in advance

I installed this add-on this morning and it's been working fine all day.

But later today i logged into my admin panel and i noticed thousands of server errors in the admin panel.

ErrorException: Undefined index: signatureHtml

I disabled this add-on and the errors stopped. Could you possibily tell me if it's conflicting with another add-on?

Here is the server errors.

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: signature Html- library/ControlNoFollow/Listener.php:37
Generated By: Unknown Account, 7 minutes ago

Stack Trace

#0 /home/website/public_html/library/ControlNoFollow/Listener.php(37): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/website...', 37, Array)
#1 [internal function]: ControlNoFollow_Listener::templateCreate('thread_view', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#2 /home/website/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /home/website/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(82): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_create', Array, 'thread_view')
#4 /home/website/public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(239): XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct('thread_view', Array)
#5 /home/website/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(263): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->createTemplateObject('thread_view', Array)
#6 /home/website/public_html/library/XenForo/View.php(116): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject('thread_view', Array)
#7 /home/website/public_html/library/XenForo/View.php(127): XenForo_View->createTemplateObject('thread_view', Array)
#8 /home/website/public_html/library/BBM/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(2670): XenForo_View->createOwnTemplateObject()
#9 /home/website/public_html/library/BBM/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(2677): BBM_BbCode_Formatter_Base->bbmGetToolTemplate()
#10 /home/website/public_html/library/BBM/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(2693): BBM_BbCode_Formatter_Base->bbmGetTemplateParam('viewName')
#11 /home/website/public_html/library/BBM/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(1869): BBM_BbCode_Formatter_Base->bbmGetViewName()
#12 /home/website/public_html/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(2005): BBM_BbCode_Formatter_Base->setView(Object(DigitalPointAdPositioning_ViewPublic_Thread_View))
#13 /home/website/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php(7): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base::create('Base', Array)
#14 /home/website/public_html/library/ControlNoFollow/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php(32): XenForo_ViewPublic_Thread_View->renderHtml()
#15 /home/website/public_html/library/*******/CommentEachPost/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php(47): ControlNoFollow_ViewPublic_Thread_View->renderHtml()
#16 /home/website/public_html/library/DigitalPointAdPositioning/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php(6): *******_CommentEachPost_ViewPublic_Thread_View->renderHtml()
#17 /home/website/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(227): DigitalPointAdPositioning_ViewPublic_Thread_View->renderHtml()
#18 /home/website/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(71): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Html', Array, 'thread_view')
#19 /home/website/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(586): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'thread_view', NULL)
#20 /home/website/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#21 /home/website/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#22 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(73) "http://website.com/threads/best-funny-picture-thread.82843/page-13"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Top Bottom