BbCodes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes Pack

BbCodes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes Pack 3.7.2

No permission to download
I am using this mod but not able to wrap text around image.
You can see at below thread.
http://theengineersclub.com/communi...s-who-paid-biggest-fines-in-history.3/#post-3
You didn't import the Bb Code. See extras directory and import it in the Bb Code manager.
And since the XenForo autolinking function has already corrupted the Bb Code inside your message, you will have no clean it (use the bb code editor, it will be easier to clean OR delete all the Bb Code and do it again)

Hey, just see the link in my last post, there's the answer (and in this addon presentation as well by the way).

You don't need upload any Bb Codes xml files, you just need to import them one by one with the Bbcm (see again the link above). The Bb Code xml file will automatically install in the database.
What additional add on is needed for the premium/private ones. I try to import them as instructed and get "Please enter a valid callback method" message. The ones in the extra directory work fine, as did the Picassa one in the external BB code folder.
When you click on the hyperlink to the resource in the admin options page it takes you to a resource not found page at xenForo.

What additional add on is needed for the premium/private ones. I try to import them as instructed and get "Please enter a valid callback method" message. The ones in the extra directory work fine, as did the Picassa one in the external BB code folder.
When you click on the hyperlink to the resource in the admin options page it takes you to a resource not found page at xenForo.
I had a separate addon for private/premium bb codes, but I've integrated a new solution in Bbcm that allows to activate this function by Bb Code. There is already a Bb Code inside the extra directory. Just look at it. You can customize it very easily and you can also create as many premium/private Bb Codes as you want.

Is there any way to get the bimg code to replace the default img code? So that if someone were to type in, or link, an IMG code it would default to the bimg rules?

Separate of that, when using the bimg code button, it is possible to:

get the cursor to appear between the code for easy copy/pasting, as opposed to outside of the code like it is now?

keep it from being able to 'click for original size'? or even showing that 'original size' link, just like upload a file does?

Is there any way to get the bimg code to replace the default img code? So that if someone were to type in, or link, an IMG code it would default to the bimg rules?

Separate of that, when using the bimg code button, it is possible to:

get the cursor to appear between the code for easy copy/pasting, as opposed to outside of the code like it is now?

keep it from being able to 'click for original size'? or even showing that 'original size' link, just like upload a file does?
  • I don't want this img Bb Code to replace the official one, because they don't have the same purpose. The official Img Bb Code is simply perfect for a fast and nice insertion in a post
  • About the caret position, it should be possible to control this with TinyMCE but honestly since I don't know what will be the future editor of XenForo, I'm not going to spend time on this
  • For the javascript, no. This img Bb Code is meant to let user control the img size & position & caption. Use the official img bb code for this.

• I don't want this img Bb Code to replace the official one, because they don't have the same purpose. The official Img Bb Code is simply perfect for a fast and nice insertion in a post
  • About the caret position, it should be possible to control this with TinyMCE but honestly since I don't know what will be the future editor of XenForo, I'm not going to spend time on this
  • For the javascript, no. This img Bb Code is meant to let user control the img size & position & caption. Use the official img bb code for this.

Forgive me, I didn't mean to replace it in the add-on. I meant if I could replace it just for my board. And turn the bimg into the img. So that, say, an IMG link from Photobucket would get coded as a bimg and thus set to my photo size restrictions.

Don't worry about that. If you one day figure it out, let us know. Its not the end of the world to have to highlight then click.

That's kind of what I was shooting at - if this image controls the width and height as shown, but the user uploads a jumbo photo that requires a click to blow up, wouldn't that sort of defeat the purpose?

That's kind of what I was shooting at - if this image controls the width and height as shown, but the user uploads a jumbo photo that requires a click to blow up, wouldn't that sort of defeat the purpose?
XenForo has still its attachement size limit to avoid this problem. And the bimg bbcode has a max-value to protect against any size abuse. Now if your user don't upload the picture but link it and this picture is a huge size, yes it will require some time to load.

Hey Cedric,

I've installed everything using the advanced installer, but it seems that the 'built in' buttons, like article and bimg, aren't working. I can insert them, by hand or through the editor button, but they never get formatted. Other codes I have added to the extended bar by hand, by importing them and setting them to show on the button bar in the bbcode manager, like 'spoiler', work OK. And the standard xf and tinymce buttons work OK as well.

-- hugh

Ooops. OK, pilot error. Got confused with the various 'extras' folders. Hadn't seen the ones in this ZIP, as I never downloaded it, I did a direct resource manager install through the advanced product manager.

Installing the bbcodes now, and of course now they work. It was just kind of confusion having them pre-congired and seemingly available on the toolbar, before installing the bbcode xml's.

-- hugh

Where do I find the Sedo_Picasa_BbCode_Formatter_Picasa code, as referenced in the 3.2.1 extra bbcode_picasa XML?

As far as I know, I've uploaded everything from both addons, but there's no Sedo/Picasa, only Sedo/AdvBBcodeBar.

-- hugh

Where do I find the Sedo_Picasa_BbCode_Formatter_Picasa code, as referenced in the 3.2.1 extra bbcode_picasa XML?

As far as I know, I've uploaded everything from both addons, but there's no Sedo/Picasa, only Sedo/AdvBBcodeBar.

-- hugh

search for the picasa add-on in the reference manager. once installed you can add in the picasa bbcode xml.

Basically, I'm trying to work out how to build a custom button. What I'm actually trying to do is build a couple of button, to integrate with the XenCarta wiki. First one is a 'WikiLink' button, to allow quick insertion of a link to any XC wiki page, by building a list of page names in a dropdown menu. I'd also like to build a couple of other wiki buttons, like one for inserting ZenCarta templates, which are basically little markup snippets, kind of a cross between bbcode and the standard MediaWiki Markdown.

I've pretty much worked out how it all hangs together, by looking at your stuff. It would be really helpful if you could provide the uncompressed JS for ./js/tinymce/plugins/advtoolbar/*.

-- hugh

Actually it's ./js/tinymce/plugins/advtoolbar/templates/src. I was just being blind!

Thanks.

BTW, the Picasa button still doesn't work, but the other ones like frameset have given me most of the clues I need.

-- hugh

I'm having some troubles with the Spoiler BB code that's included in your addon. I actually really like it and I use it over the other spoiler bb codes. The only problem is that for some reason, in xenPorta articles and in the comments the spoilers don't work as intended. They are opened, without a toggle and their content is hidden, when you hover your mouse over it the content is visible. How can I fix this problem and make it work as it is intended throughout the whole forum?

I'm having some troubles with the Spoiler BB code that's included in your addon. I actually really like it and I use it over the other spoiler bb codes. The only problem is that for some reason, in xenPorta articles and in the comments the spoilers don't work as intended. They are opened, without a toggle and their content is hidden, when you hover your mouse over it the content is visible. How can I fix this problem and make it work as it is intended throughout the whole forum?
Check inside the options of this addon, they should have an option to make the JS global.

When I am importing the BBcodes, I am getting this:
Please enter a valid callback method.

It does import some bbcodes though, but not all, [Spoilerbb/spoiler] Does not show, even though the button shows up. The button produces a
tag.

Top Bottom