Auto Link Titles

Auto Link Titles 1.0.10

No permission to download
That's generally expected.

The add to conversation link will require users to be logged in to access it. The link title system visits the link as a guest. Therefore the link title grabber will hit a 403 response and bail out and just return the original link.

Well, regardless of that, some pages will never be accessible to guests, so some pages will not actually have a page title when accessed by the link title grabber.

Seems like this sort of stopped working on XF 1.5. The links get converted by the "| Forum Title" at the end gets added to the end of the link again. I forgot how I removed it last time, would appreciate some help on this.

In the built in XF 1.5 feature it is handled slightly differently so that does happen automatically.

It's not possible with this add-on, no.

Yes I meant with the default feature built in XF. Is there a template I can modify to remove that portion? That was the case with this add-on prior.

It should happen automatically.

If you require further support, you need to create a thread in the relevant forum. This thread is for discussion of the Auto Link Titles add-on, only.

Can't say I have.

Is this related to this add-on or the link to title feature built into XF 1.5?

If the latter, certainly worth posting a separate thread about this.

If not, certainly worth disabling this add-on and trying again (it requires the link to be re-posted, changes won't be retroactive). There are some improvements in the XF 1.5 approach.

Still can't say I understand why that would happen with this add-on, but it's definitely not something I've looked at supporting for a long time. Glad it's working now :)

I used this add-on for a long time and it suddenly stopped working. I have 1.35 and recently changed servers which, I assume, is the culprit.

Any ideas what I might do to get it working again? Thanks.

Top Bottom