Hello.
Can you please consider our request.

I can't see the field to enter code. Does code for XF2 Essential Suite apply automatically? (Yearly)
The code is not applicable for the essential suite. If you own the essential suite, you can use the code to get 50% off any add-ons that are not included in the essential suite.

No, UI.X Pro isn't included with the Essentials suite. There is a full list of all included products with it here though :)
I saw that, which is why I asked. It looks like it includes everything UI.X Pro does except those two styles and the Monetize addon, which I don't need. So as much as I like them, I guess I know which two styles I'll be letting go.

EDIT: And I'll add, with the 50% discount for Essential subs, even if someone did want Monetize, they'd come out cheaper buying Essentials and then Monetize separately, as long as they didn't really want the Pro styles or install help. And they'd end up with more styles and addons that way, so you guys are making it kind of hard to think of UI.X Pro as an attractive deal for most folk.... ;)

Last edited:
UI.X Pro comes with customization and installation, which is where the higher price comes from. Our subscriptions have always contained everything else :)

UI.X Pro comes with customization and installation, which is where the higher price comes from. Our subscriptions have always contained everything else :)
Well, I guess the joke is on me, because I never even noticed the Essentials Suite last year when I paid for UI.X Pro. I thought it was a new thing. :oops:

Happy Monday all! We're in the full swing of our end-of-year wrap up and we have a lot in the works but we were SO excited to see this project get pushed live recently. Synyster Gates School started as more than just a school but a community where fellow guitarists can encourage and learn guitar together.

It was a new one for us being able to work with an online learning community and it was a fun challenge for our team in discovering how we would handle lessons within XenForo both design and development-wise. Curious to hear your guys' thoughts on the project :)

Included in project:
  • UI/UX design process of essential views
  • Icon design and illustration
  • Custom add-on development for lesson system
  • Development and customization of UI.X Pro
  • BBPress to XenForo import
  • Gamification with badges and leaderboards
  • Advertisement configuration and setup
  • Launch assistance
If you want to see more about the project, links are below!

syngates-preview.jpg

syngates-preview2.jpg

Wanting to get XPress, XWiki, or Topics? Save 30% on them from November 29th 3:00pm UTC to December 2nd, 2019 until 11:59pm UTC! Check our Facebook page at or after 3:00pm UTC on November 29th to get the code and mention it in the ticket you create during the sale! The ticket must be created during the hours of the sale.

Happy Monday all! We're in the full swing of our end-of-year wrap up and we have a lot in the works but we were SO excited to see this project get pushed live recently. Synyster Gates School started as more than just a school but a community where fellow guitarists can encourage and learn guitar together.

It was a new one for us being able to work with an online learning community and it was a fun challenge for our team in discovering how we would handle lessons within XenForo both design and development-wise. Curious to hear your guys' thoughts on the project :)

Included in project:
  • UI/UX design process of essential views
  • Icon design and illustration
  • Custom add-on development for lesson system
  • Development and customization of UI.X Pro
  • BBPress to XenForo import
  • Gamification with badges and leaderboards
  • Advertisement configuration and setup
  • Launch assistance
If you want to see more about the project, links are below!

syngates-preview.jpg

syngates-preview2.jpg

I’ve gotta ask, did you guys do the Homepage top of that site? I’m loving much about it!

Well done. 👍

I’ve gotta ask, did you guys do the Homepage top of that site? I’m loving much about it!

Well done. 👍
Indeed we did!

What is crazy and I was meaning to tell you this, they came to us due to finding your site. Im not kidding at all, perhaps Syn from Avenged Sevenfold or maybe some of his team members use your site!

What is crazy and I was meaning to tell you this, they came to us due to finding your site. Im not kidding at all, perhaps Syn from Avenged Sevenfold or maybe some of his team members use your site!
Thats sounds interesting. Now i am curious to see the site from @leebo ;):unsure::D

Top Bottom