[AP] Style Suite

[AP] Style Suite [Paid] 2.11.10

No permission to buy (€15.00)
Attempted to purchase, but trying to register on your site returns a "server error"
Noted, that actually appears to be related to the addon so I'll have that as well as the other known issues sorted in the next patch which I'm hoping will be released either later today or tomorrow.

apathy updated [AP] Style Suite with a new update entry:

• Restore uploaded postbit images
  • Fix Unknown getter ap_postbit_style
  • Stop rebuilding the Theme cache each time an asset attribute (hidden/special) is set, instead do it once at the end of the process
  • Convert Username blob column to entity
  • Allow using BbCode tags for a default post style
  • Fix Attempted to convert NULL to string/binary [background]
  • Fix postbit text color not showing in posts
  • Rework postbit & username icon uploads to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

error while trying to set username sparkle:

Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Primary key is compound but non array ID given in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php at line 450
XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->whereId() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 146
XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->find() in src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/Pub/Controller/Styles.php at line 482
apathy\StyleSuite\Pub\Controller\Styles->usernameStyleSave() in src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/Pub/Controller/Styles.php at line 126
apathy\StyleSuite\Pub\Controller\Styles->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2352
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

I noticed another bug. It is stopping posted replies from appearing in the post structure. Soon as I disabled the mod, the replies become visible again.

Code:
Error: Call to a member function getIdentifier() on null in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php at line 1397
XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->fetch() in src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/Install/Upgrade2090070.php at line 90
apathy\StyleSuite\Setup->restoreUploadedPostbits() in src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/Install/Upgrade2090070.php at line 85
apathy\StyleSuite\Setup->postUpgrade2090070() in src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/Setup.php at line 119
apathy\StyleSuite\Setup->postUpgrade() in src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php at line 595
XF\AddOn\AddOn->postUpgrade() in src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php at line 380
XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->stepFinalize() in src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php at line 99
XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 260
XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 202
XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 118
XF\Job\Manager->runByIds() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 122
XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2353
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Download not working on your site.

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

The requested page could not be found.

Got it installed ok now, if I go to account and then Style setting I get this

Code:
Error: Call to a member function getIdentifier() on null in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php at line 1397
XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->fetch() in src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/Pub/Controller/Styles.php at line 36
apathy\StyleSuite\Pub\Controller\Styles->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2353
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Got it installed ok now, if I go to account and then Style setting I get this
That's actually some debug code I left in by mistake, so I've updated the zip offered to download but without acutally releasing a new update.
However, it's still pointing to a larger issue with the state of your postbit table following the failed update attempt.
My guess is that the user id of each row in the postbit style is set to null. If you have Phpmyadmin can you inspect the table xf_ap_ss_postbit_style and confirm?

Yes, they are all NULL.
The last update worked, I'm able to get into the settings now.
Good to hear youre able to access the settings - however I dont think postbits will work while the user ID's are null, you'll run into the same error as before.
The bad news is that the original postbit blob has already been dropped from the user entity, so unless you have a backup there's no way to restore the IDs, and the data in the new postbit table is essentially junk.

If you do have a backup I can try write a script that'll restore them, just let me know. In the meantime you can run this query to get the postbits working fully:
UPDATE `xf_ap_ss_postbit_style` SET `user_id` = '0'
Or if you don't have a backup / dont think it's worth the effort to try restore them, you can alternatively run this to purge the table:
DELETE FROM `xf_ap_ss_postbit_style`

Last edited:
If I upload a postbit cover that isn't too wide and save it, I'm getting a strange issue where it distorts and stretches so that it essentially shows a fraction of the image as the whole postbit. As seen below, it appears to just be a beige background, when attached is what was working just fine as a background not long ago...

Attachments

• 001PostbitError.webp
    001PostbitError.webp
    16.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 1920x1080-570029-Nanachi-Made.webp
    1920x1080-570029-Nanachi-Made.webp
    8.5 KB · Views: 10
Yep, host is having issues and my fellow admin didnt open a ticket like i asked, so I took the day off from my actual job and have spent the morning talking with the host to get it sorted.
Okay, thanks for the update!

Top Bottom