[AP] Style Suite

[AP] Style Suite [Paid] 2.11.9

No permission to buy (€15.00)
After updating the add-on, I got this error in the admin panel:
  • XF\Db\Exception: Template admin:index error: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'revillu2_forums.xf_ap_user_style_ignored' doesn't exist
  • src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:228
  • Generated by: Smokey
  • May 20, 2022 at 3:03 PM

Stack trace​

SELECT xf_ap_user_style_ignored.*
FROM xf_ap_user_style_ignored

WHERE (xf_ap_user_style_ignored.user_id = 1)

------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1146, '42S02')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(39): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1146, '42S02')
#2 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(54): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(94): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php(1379): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('
SELECT `xf_...')
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(378): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->fetch()
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(394): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getRelation(Array, Object(NF\GiftUpgrades\XF\Entity\User))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(186): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->getRelation('UserStyleIgnore...')
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(110): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('UserStyleIgnore...')
#9 src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/XF/Entity/User.php(88): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__get('UserStyleIgnore...')
#10 src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/XF/Template/Templater.php(86): apathy\StyleSuite\XF\Entity\User->isIgnoringStyle(Object(NF\GiftUpgrades\XF\Entity\User))
#11 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/XF/Template/Templater.php(60): apathy\StyleSuite\XF\Template\Templater->fnUserTitle(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), true, Object(NF\GiftUpgrades\XF\Entity\User), false, Array)
#12 [internal function]: DBTech\Shop\XF\Template\Templater->fnUserTitle(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), true, Object(NF\GiftUpgrades\XF\Entity\User), false, Array)
#13 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1121): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#14 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/index.php(530): XF\Template\Templater->func('user_title', Array)
#15 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1644): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#16 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('index', Array)
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Index', 'admin:index', Array)
#19 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#20 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#21 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#22 src/XF/App.php(2344): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#23 src/XF.php(512): XF\App->run()
#24 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#25 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(10) "/admin.php"
["referrer"] => string(37) "https://www.revillution.net/admin.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Also it said upgrade from 2.1.4 to 2.4.1, but I was running 2.4.0.......

After updating the add-on, I got this error in the admin panel:

Also it said upgrade from 2.1.4 to 2.4.1, but I was running 2.4.0.......
It looks like one of our newer tables didn't get set up in your DB during the update. Not sure why this would be because the upgrade step is there in the Setup, and furthermore I don't have any upgrade steps targeting 2.1.4 :/ I do notice one of the fields in the table is incorrectly set to autoIncrement but that shouldn't cause the problems you're seeing.

I'll send u a PM in 10 mins with steps to fix this using PhpMyAdmin

Theres a glitch that affects Sipour Chat 2. WHen users have the username styels enabled. WHen you click on a name it should take you to @ them and respond to them in chat. However, with those with user styles it just goes direct to their profiles. Can u fix pls

apathy updated [AP] Style Suite with a new update entry:

• Remove deprecated findProfileStyle()
  • Fix "Preset" radio button not auto-selecting when choosing an option from the preset dropdown in Admin controller
  • Only verifyColors() or verifyCss() if the relevant input is not empty
  • Use $app->em()->find() instead of $finder in Listener::criteriaUser() "has_pr_style"
  • Remove unused XF\Pub\Controller\Member::actionView() extension...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello! Very nice product...

Some quick questions that are not clear for me on the description:

- Can I limit the use of the add-on just for users that use the default XF theme?

I ask because my site has a PixelExit theme and, by the list, is incompatible with your add-on.

- Some users hate other users customizations. I have problems even with the signatures. Normal users can ignore other users customizations?

Thanks!

- Can I limit the use of the add-on just for users that use the default XF theme?
Hmm, as of now the answer is no, however this would be trivial to implement as a theme-specific Style Property. I can add it as an option in the next update.
I'd also gladly support PixelExit but I'd need an account with Profile CSS permissions so I can work out the compatibility issues.
- Some users hate other users customizations. I have problems even with the signatures. Normal users can ignore other users customizations?
Yes, it's possible for User A to ignore User B's customizations - the "Ignore style" appears right beside the normal "Ignore" button in Member Tooltips & Profiles.

Hmm, I don't use any of the compatible themes. Is there a chance this'll work on Carbon by XenFocus?
Never used it so can't really say - should you decide to buy it though you could always set me up an account on your site with access to both this theme and the Profile CSS option, and I could add support for it in the following update.

It might be next month before I can afford to get a couple more addons, spent quite a bit on addons in just this first month.

When I say twitter feed, i mean like an actual feed, not just the handle, that's already built into XF :P but most importantly is the youtube video :)

So far this update is really awesome!!! Everyone is so happy. You're amazing.

Something I've noticed is for those who use gifs on their usernames for the gradient effect, it seems like in Notifications the text kinda disappears.

1655166118299.webp - in notifications

1655166134855.webp - anywhere else

There's known issues with the glow & gif combo on custom titles, since in a lot of places they're rendered using H3 tags (which causes issues for reasons I admittedly forget). Not encountered that happening with Usernames though, as they're often rendered with SPAN or A tags. Either way I'll take a look, be nice for them all to play together regardless of context.

EDIT: Looks like I misunderstood (just woke up), that looks specifically like Glow & sparkles causing problems, not glow & inner-text anim. gifs.. not sure whats going on there, but its on the to-do list anyway

Last edited:
Hey, I ran into some errors, while trying to click on other member links to visit their pages.
I am not able to load other pages, and I get an error in the admin panel every time I try to go to pages.

Code:
Server error log
Error: Call to undefined method XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute::getParam() src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/XF/Pub/Controller/Member.php:23
Generated by: oO5 Dynasty Jul 15, 2022 at 2:48 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/LiamW/MentionMiniAvatar/XF/Pub/Controller/Member.php(16): apathy\StyleSuite\XF\Pub\Controller\Member->actionView(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): LiamW\MentionMiniAvatar\XF\Pub\Controller\Member->actionView(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF\\Pub\\Controll...', 'View', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\UserMentionsImprovements\XF\Pub\Controller\Member), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\UserMentionsImprovements\XF\Pub\Controller\Member), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2353): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(188) "/index.php?members/jab3atz.9/&tooltip=true&_xfRequestUri=%2Findex.php%3Fmembers%2Foo5-dynasty.1%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1657910718%2C6b14342d3c2670fc17414a8496c34735&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["referrer"] => string(60) "https://user.oo5dynasty.com/index.php?members/oo5-dynasty.1/"
  ["_GET"] => array(6) {
    ["members/jab3atz_9/"] => string(0) ""
    ["tooltip"] => string(4) "true"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(33) "/index.php?members/oo5-dynasty.1/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1657910718,6b14342d3c2670fc17414a8496c34735"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
Error: Call to undefined method XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute::getParam() src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/XF/Pub/Controller/Member.php:23
Generated by: oO5 Dynasty Jul 15, 2022 at 2:58 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): apathy\StyleSuite\XF\Pub\Controller\Member->actionView(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF\\Pub\\Controll...', 'View', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\UserMentionsImprovements\XF\Pub\Controller\Member), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\UserMentionsImprovements\XF\Pub\Controller\Member), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#4 src/XF/App.php(2353): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#5 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#6 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#7 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(176) "/index.php?members/oo5-dynasty.1/&tooltip=true&_xfRequestUri=%2Findex.php%3Fmembers%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1657911473%2C782244f6102652594d58d7ea1c511e82&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["referrer"] => string(46) "https://user.oo5dynasty.com/index.php?members/"
  ["_GET"] => array(6) {
    ["members/oo5-dynasty_1/"] => string(0) ""
    ["tooltip"] => string(4) "true"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(19) "/index.php?members/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1657911473,782244f6102652594d58d7ea1c511e82"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

This is happening all over the site when you have a link that can bring you to a user's profile.

Web capture_15-7-2022_1558_user.oo5dynasty.com.jpeg

When I disable the add-on, I can access profile pages again.

Top Bottom