[AP] Style Suite

[AP] Style Suite [Paid] 2.11.9

No permission to buy (€15.00)
Hey @apathy , after the last update. I get an error when I try to edit a user in the admin CP: I can confirm it's the style suite add-on as I disabled it and editing users worked again. Here is the error I get:

View attachment 290660

Using the latest add-on. Running PHP 8.0.30, thanks!
For the affected user, try navigate to the "Post style" tab and please tell me what value is set for the "Font size".
If my theory is correct changing it to 15 should make it go away - technically 8 will as well but the numberbox should force it to 15.

Awesome! Any luck with the postbit background issue?
😁
Sorry for the late reply here, I sent you another email earlier today so please check it when you have a chance.

For the affected user, try navigate to the "Post style" tab and please tell me what value is set for the "Font size".
If my theory is correct changing it to 15 should make it go away - technically 8 will as well but the numberbox should force it to 15.

Sorry for the late reply here, I sent you another email earlier today so please check it when you have a chance.
This occurs on ANY user i try to edit. Not just a specific one. Also, with this add-on enabled, I can't click on any of the tabs to edit such information, it just moves me down the page, doesn't switch over to the tab I click on.

This occurs on ANY user i try to edit. Not just a specific one. Also, with this add-on enabled, I can't click on any of the tabs to edit such information, it just moves me down the page, doesn't switch over to the tab I click on.
I see - I think its still the post style's font size thats at fault since its the only instance where 8 is the required minimum value, but if its happening for every user then I'm not sure what's actually triggering it.
I'll take a look over the next few days but I'm not going to be properly set up again until Tuesday because there's loads of work being done in the house, so for the time being you'll have to disable the addon whenever you need to edit a user.

I just had to move to a new server and fresh install, importing our old database over and seems styles didn't port over. is there some way I could import them? would hate for a lot of people to lose their very complex and personal settings.

I just had to move to a new server and fresh install, importing our old database over and seems styles didn't port over. is there some way I could import them? would hate for a lot of people to lose their very complex and personal settings.
Sorry for the late reply - I'd verify first that the rows containing users' settings actually exist in each respective database table, such as xf_ap_ss_username_style for username styles.

Once you've confirmed they're definitely there (or if theyre not, copy them over from your backup) you'll need to rebuild the caches, as this is where the styles are actually pulled from when they're being used.

You can rebuild the cache by changing any option within a style setting (e.g. Username color, Post style font, Custom title inner-text animation, etc) of your own account, or a test account, and clicking save - this should cause all users style's for that respective style type to now appear.

@apathy I just bought nobita's social groups and when I create a group I'm hit with this error:
image_2023-09-11_185935347.png

Please advise! This needs to be fixed in the next update as well as the editing of users issue i've encountered stated above. Thanks!

For now, i've disabled the style suite add-on.

I see - I think its still the post style's font size thats at fault since its the only instance where 8 is the required minimum value, but if its happening for every user then I'm not sure what's actually triggering it.
I'll take a look over the next few days but I'm not going to be properly set up again until Tuesday because there's loads of work being done in the house, so for the time being you'll have to disable the addon whenever you need to edit a user.

Is this a confirmed issue?

Hey, I'm currently getting this error:

XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException: MySQL query error [1062]: Duplicate entry '218632' for key 'PRIMARY' src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:230
Generated by: xsonn Oct 1, 2023 at 12:36 AM

Stack trace
INSERT INTO xf_ap_user_style_ignored (user_id, ignored_user_id) VALUES (?, ?)
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(198): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1062, '23000')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(79): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1062, '23000')
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(96): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(220): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('INSERT INTO `x...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1521): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert('xf_ap_user_styl...', Array, false)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1253): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource()
#6 src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/XF/Pub/Controller/Member.php(55): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save(true, false)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): apathy\StyleSuite\XF\Pub\Controller\Member->actionIgnoreStyle(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Member', 'IgnoreStyle', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(ThemeHouse\Feature\XF\Pub\Controller\Member), NULL)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(ThemeHouse\Feature\XF\Pub\Controller\Member), NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#11 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(33) "/members/marc123.728/ignore-style"
["referrer"] => string(75) "https://domain.com/threads/xxx.57/page-1353"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["q"] => string(33) "/members/marc123.728/ignore-style"
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(54) "/threads/xxx.57/page-1353"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

---

and:

---

XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException: MySQL query error [1062]: Duplicate entry '218632' for key 'PRIMARY' src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:230
Generated by: xsonn Oct 1, 2023 at 12:36 AM

Stack trace
INSERT INTO xf_ap_user_style_ignored (user_id, ignored_user_id) VALUES (?, ?)
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(198): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1062, '23000')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(79): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1062, '23000')
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(96): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(220): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('INSERT INTO `x...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1521): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert('xf_ap_user_styl...', Array, false)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1253): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource()
#6 src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/XF/Pub/Controller/Member.php(55): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save(true, false)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): apathy\StyleSuite\XF\Pub\Controller\Member->actionIgnoreStyle(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Member', 'IgnoreStyle', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(ThemeHouse\Feature\XF\Pub\Controller\Member), NULL)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(ThemeHouse\Feature\XF\Pub\Controller\Member), NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#11 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(37) "/members/playmaker88.822/ignore-style"
["referrer"] => string(75) "https://domain.com/threads/xxx.57/page-1353"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["q"] => string(37) "/members/playmaker88.822/ignore-style"
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(54) "/threads/xxx.57/page-1353"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

apathy updated [AP] Style Suite with a new update entry:

• Fix custom title gradient colors not applying
  • Drop support for [tl] Social Group styling (it might return once XF 2.3 is out)
  • Remove Onboarding handlers and rely on XF User Criteria instead
  • Correct the URL used for loading Postbit preset images in the live-previews
  • Fix issue where the default Post style font size could prevent editing a user
  • Rename style property & permission IDs for consistency (all consistency cleanups are now complete)
    • You may need...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This looks AMAZING. Will it work with the ThemeHouse ACE theme????

Seems like an extremely detailed and feature rich add-on... the ability for users to turn their own profiles into a personal space is perfect!!

Would these remove the need to use any other add-on for profile covers or does it work in concert with a profile cover add-on like Ozzys?

Seems like an extremely detailed and feature rich add-on... the ability for users to turn their own profiles into a personal space is perfect!!

Would these remove the need to use any other add-on for profile covers or does it work in concert with a profile cover add-on like Ozzys?
works in concert with the built in profile cover.

All this add-on does is allow users to style/customize the CSS of their profile page. Think of it like the old myspace days to a degree.

I only have access to the themes listed in the addon description, so YMMV with anything else.
Typically, the compatible themes is talking about Profile styles. Postbit styles & avatar frames can sometimes break on other themes but its not very often. The rest of the features should work regardless of theme.

I'm hoping i'll be able to improve how the profile styles are handled once XF2.3 is out but of course I won't be able to say until I see it :P

I only have access to the themes listed in the addon description, so YMMV with anything else.
Typically, the compatible themes is talking about Profile styles. Postbit styles & avatar frames can sometimes break on other themes but its not very often. The rest of the features should work regardless of theme.

I'm hoping i'll be able to improve how the profile styles are handled once XF2.3 is out but of course I won't be able to say until I see it :p
ACE is free.

Top Bottom