[AP] Style Suite

[AP] Style Suite [Paid] 2.11.9

No permission to buy (€15.00)
Hey @apathy - I get this error when trying to upgrade to the latest. I did consider updating to an earlier version, but on your site it only has the most latest version listed for download.

Error: Call to undefined method apathy\StyleSuite\Setup::hasAddonInstalled() in src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/Install/Upgrade2110370.php at line 40
  1. apathy\StyleSuite\Setup->upgrade2110370Step2() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 124
  2. apathy\StyleSuite\Setup->upgradeStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 73
  3. apathy\StyleSuite\Setup->upgrade() in src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php at line 299
  4. XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->stepAction() in src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php at line 91
  5. XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 260
  6. XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 202
  7. XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 118
  8. XF\Job\Manager->runByIds() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 122
  9. XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2352
  14. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
  15. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
Any ideas? :)

Hey @apathy - I get this error when trying to upgrade to the latest. I did consider updating to an earlier version, but on your site it only has the most latest version listed for download.
Any ideas? :)

I have a beta build that I've sent to a few people now which seems to work fine, so I'll PM it to you now.

apathy updated [AP] Style Suite with a new update entry:

This update was originally planned to be a port of the jQuery code to vanilla Javascript in preparation for XF2.3, but it's been postponed until the next version to address some bug reports and perform some cleanups.
  • Improve overall abstraction
  • Improve overall reliability when upgrading from versions as old as 2.7.1
  • Fix Call to undefined method apathy\StyleSuite\Setup::hasAddonInstalled() during the upgrade process
  • Improve Siropu Chat 2 user tagging fix as...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey bud. Still getting an error though I think it's slightly different this time -

Code:
Server error log
ErrorException: Batch install error: [E_WARNING] Undefined array key "sparkle" src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/Repository/Asset.php:56
Generated by: smooth-c 19 January 2024 at 1:46 AM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/Repository/Asset.php(56): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Und...', '/home/behindthe...', 56)
#1 src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/Setup.php(171): apathy\StyleSuite\Repository\Asset->rebuildAssetCache('sparkle')
#2 src/addons/apathy/StyleSuite/Setup.php(150): apathy\StyleSuite\Setup->rebuildCaches()
#3 src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php(595): apathy\StyleSuite\Setup->postUpgrade(2110470, Array)
#4 src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php(380): XF\AddOn\AddOn->postUpgrade(Array)
#5 src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php(99): XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->stepFinalize(Object(XF\Timer))
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->run(8)
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(118): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#9 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php(122): XF\Job\Manager->runByIds(Array, 8)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'RunJob', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Truonglv\ImageOptimizer\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Truonglv\ImageOptimizer\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#14 src/XF/App.php(2352): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#15 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#16 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#17 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(24) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["referrer"] => string(55) "https://www.//admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-job"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRedirect"] => string(92) "https://www.//admin.php?add-ons/install-from-archive-complete&batch_id=356"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["only_ids"] => string(6) "301666"
  }
}

Hey bud. Still getting an error though I think it's slightly different this time -
Good catch, it looks like you have all sparkles individually disabled? I managed to reproduce that error by going through the sparkle list in the admin panel and disabling them.

I'll have a hotfix out today which should address it.

Good catch, it looks like you have all sparkles individually disabled? I managed to reproduce that error by going through the sparkle list in the admin panel and disabling them.

I'll have a hotfix out today which should address it.
Thanks bud. I don't think I have them disabled, however I don't have any at all. I think I deleted them by accident a few years ago.

1705671338811.webp

Hi! I'm trying to update this add-on but have gotten a error message stating "Please enter a value using 200 characters or fewer" each time. Is there a known reason for this or anything that I can do about it?

Hi @apathy thanks for all the really cool add-ons! Will this work with the Themehouse ACE theme? (It's still available for free, if you need to see it), and will you be updating it to work with the upcoming XF2.3 release? Thank you!

Hi @apathy thanks for all the really cool add-ons! Will this work with the Themehouse ACE theme? (It's still available for free, if you need to see it), and will you be updating it to work with the upcoming XF2.3 release? Thank you!
I did do a quick test a few months ago, it worked pretty much fine like ichpen says but there was one or two small issues (which i'd have to check if they still exist as this was a few months ago)
  • Profile styles: profile post block is unaffected by color choice
  • Profile styles: footer is unaffected by color choice
  • Tooltip styles: Buttons are unaffected by color choice
  • Username styles: Glow is cut off on "latest post" bit on board index
none of these would be huge things to fix, I'll verify if they're even still issues before I release the next update.

As far as XF 2.3 goes, yes all of my addons will be updated for 2.3. My plan is to do an initial update which just uses pure JS and XF 2.2 compatible methods, and in a couple of updates time the JS would be (slightly) updated once more, where we begin to use XF 2.3's new methods, and at this point XF 2.3 will become a hard requirement.
But until then, it'll be a "transition" period where both XF2.2 & 2.3 are supported.

While I'm here, for anyone wondering, the next update is about halfway done, but I'm trying to get an update for the Pokedex done and dusted so I wont be able to resume work on style suite for another week or so. For sanitys sake here's a round up of what I'm aware has been reported:
  • Editing a users styles from the Admin Panel can actually pass those same styles on to your user account [Fixed]
  • Undefined array key "XF:User[7044]" when trying to delete a user [Fixed]
  • When viewing certain members posts as admin, their "default post font size" may be different when viewing as a regular member [Have yet to reproduce this]
@ichpen, is your issue present on ALL admin accounts, or just your account?

I did do a quick test a few months ago, it worked pretty much fine like ichpen says but there was one or two small issues (which i'd have to check if they still exist as this was a few months ago)
none of these would be huge things to fix, I'll verify if they're even still issues before I release the next update.

As far as XF 2.3 goes, yes all of my addons will be updated for 2.3. My plan is to do an initial update which just uses pure JS and XF 2.2 compatible methods, and in a couple of updates time the JS would be (slightly) updated once more, where we begin to use XF 2.3's new methods, and at this point XF 2.3 will become a hard requirement.
But until then, it'll be a "transition" period where both XF2.2 & 2.3 are supported.

While I'm here, for anyone wondering, the next update is about halfway done, but I'm trying to get an update for the Pokedex done and dusted so I wont be able to resume work on style suite for another week or so. For sanitys sake here's a round up of what I'm aware has been reported:
  • Editing a users styles from the Admin Panel can actually pass those same styles on to your user account [Fixed]
  • When viewing certain members posts as admin, their "default post font size" may be different when viewing as a regular member [Have yet to reproduce this]

I just have one admin account.

Awesome thank you so much @apathy -- appreciate you!

Top Bottom