That's great if you've got people who can do this for you and a merchant account to take credit card orders, but I don't really want to have to do this - I want a service that would do the selling of my ad space for me; run on semi-auto-pilot (I still want to approve creative).
So I've had a look around and two services in particular have been talked about a lot: buysellads.com and isocket.com (thanks for the tip Peter )
From the looks of it iSocket.com would be best suited for my sites so I wondered if anyone else has any experience working with them?
- Did your ad revenue increased as a result of using the service?
- Can you use Adsense for unsold inventory?
- Do your advertisers find it easy to book campaigns?
- What does a custom ad sales page look like (to a potential advertiser)?
- What is the payment schedule like?
- Does each site you want to list have to have a minimum 100,000 unique visitors per month?
Any advice appreciated from anyone who's managed to put their own ad sales on auto-pilot.