1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone using aMember Pro software to manage single userbase for multiple XF sites?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by CyclingTribe, Apr 24, 2013.

1. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

I currently use the XenSSO add-on which does a great job of copying user details from a master XF site to other slave XF sites when people login - but it has never been billed (or offered as) a full-feature SSO and so I've been looking for something that could do, well, the Full Monty!

I've come across aMember Pro and wondered if anyone else is using this to manage multiple XF sites from a single userbase - and if so, how it's working out?

Cheers,
    Shaun :D

2. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Well-Known Member

3. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Well-Known Member

4. CyclingTribe

Thanks, I realise they have their own forum and have searched there - but I'm specifically looking for someone who's used it for multiple sites and I can't find anything over on aMember in relation to that, so thought I'd ask here (as I'm here every day and this place is full of XF owners!!). ;)

5. CyclingTribe

RoldanLT likes this.
  6. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

CyclingTribe and RoldanLT like this.
  7. CyclingTribe

Thanks Jake. (y)

8. craigiri

craigiri Well-Known Member

Throwing this out there - jake - but SSO is not working for me...the error URL screen which comes with the white screen of death (when logging in from slave) seems to have URL's in it with index.php.

Code:
    requested_user_x_not_found&openid.claimed_id=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hearth.com%2Ftalk%2Findex.php
    Do you think some of my redirects or friendly URL setup could be waylaying SSO?

9. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I don't remember ever looking at any SSO setup on your site. I can take a look if you tell me how to reproduce the problem.

10. craigiri

craigiri Well-Known Member

Just got it recently...Naatan is going think about it this weekend.....if we don't come up with anything, I'll see if you can hazard a guess. I am fairly sure the problem is on the hearth end (not the slave - droneflyers).

We tried a lot of stuff like disabling other add-ons, but no go....

Well, don't want to throw this thread too far off topic....we'll dig and let you know when we give up!