Any sort of roadmap for Xenforo 2.3 ?

2.3 has been in active development for quite some time and we expect to start running HYS threads in the coming weeks.

excited hanna marin GIF

Bump, 1 year since any HYS - is the roadmap for Xenforo dead? No offense as I have been with Xenforo since leaving Vbulletin since day 1 and was the best move ive ever made. But I am getting concerned.
Still no real changes or anything on the roadmap, unless I'm missing it? Short of bug fixes there's really no incentive to re-up my subscription so I've been holding off for now.

Meh. It's summer. Things slow down here, too, with people being on vac. I basically don't do any major rollouts in July and August anymore at work. Too much hassle dancing around vacations and long weekends and such.

Same, slightly disappointed, they have said “upcoming weeks” however it’s already months.
Well, months are composed of weeks.... :whistle:

Seriously, it's been just over one month since Kier made that statement, so you can't fairly use the plural yet. ;)

Well, months are composed of weeks.... :whistle:

Seriously, it's been just over one month since Kier made that statement, so you can't fairly use the plural yet. ;)

Well, you right, and when you order an Amazon parcel and says upcoming days, you’d expect it in couple of days, but not years as years are composed from days pall 😙

Top Bottom