Any sort of roadmap for Xenforo 2.3 ?

Well, you right, and when you order an Amazon parcel and says upcoming days, you’d expect it in couple of days, but not years as years are composed from days pall 😙
Parcel deliveries are a lot more predictable than development projects. 😋 Been there, done that. And in my world, "weeks" could be a month or two (6-8 weeks is still "weeks" for me).

Well, you right, and when you order an Amazon parcel and says upcoming days, you’d expect it in couple of days, but not years as years are composed from days pall 😙
Well, it was the second part that was meant to be taken seriously - you know, the part that began with, "Seriously." The point was that a month is not months :whistle:

Last edited:
I'm currently suffering, I'm out of shape, I lack energy and motivation...
My doctor prescribed me high-dose HYS, does anyone know??

Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

XenForo, judging by the increasing amount of sarcastic comments on here and The Admin Zone, you're taking quite a PR hit. I therefore suggest you give your customers some kind of update to help manage expectations and hence improve their mood. This current situation can't be good for sales and renewals, helping to depress them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom