[Andrew] Moderator Panel

[Andrew] Moderator Panel 1.9.4

No permission to download
Since installing this, it appears that the name of the member reporting a post is no longer correctly displayed, just a generic staff pseudo member.

Is this something attributable to tour addon or is the problem originating elsewhere?

Where are you seeing this? This add-on shouldn’t be causing that.
It might be the update to @Xon's Report Improvements. Thanks.

But what does this mean in your addon?

Moderated user group:
This user group requires manual setup and requires that user posts most be moderated.
I have no idea what this means, does, or what should be there. Right now it's blank.

It might be the update to @Xon's Report Improvements. Thanks.

But what does this mean in your addon?

I have no idea what this means, does, or what should be there. Right now it's blank.
Some sites setup a "moderated" user group which they put users in when they want to approve their post. You would need to setup the user group and then select it in the admin panel to have visibility to this group. In a future release I plan to give moderators the ability to place users in this group.

Where are you seeing this?

The names are right at my Board.
But it looks like that.

]Beitrag im Thema Thailand - Der lange Weg zurück. von Sunny996 wurde von ]teletubbi gemeldet.

Looks like there are 2 ]] extra with the Links.

I am reporting to threads.

The names are right at my Board.
But it looks like that.

]Beitrag im Thema Thailand - Der lange Weg zurück. von Sunny996 wurde von ]teletubbi gemeldet.

Looks like there are 2 ]] extra with the Links.

I am reporting to threads.
Could also be a problem with the translated phrases, I don't have that problem here.

Top Bottom