AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2

AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2 [Paid] 1.4.9

No permission to buy (€50.00)
hah. i checked your site and indeed it's happening. and that file is not referenced anywhere on the html version. very weird.

also noticed that 1.1.7 is out which i guess is doing this. would wait for dev response before updating! thanks.

Don't you appreciate Richard Wagner? You are missing out :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Code:
<audio controls>
        <source src="https://ia801402.us.archive.org/16/items/EDIS-SRP-0197-06/EDIS-SRP-0197-06.mp3">
        Your browser doesn’t support HTML5 audio
    </audio>

gotta wonder why this code is part of the latest update. 😂

The latest puts some audio file at the top of my amp pages. Would love not to have that.
Yes sorry about that, the XF addon build process sometimes seems to use some cached templates 😠
I reuploaded the 1.1.7 with fix now. :)

Code:
<audio controls>
        <source src="https://ia801402.us.archive.org/16/items/EDIS-SRP-0197-06/EDIS-SRP-0197-06.mp3">
        Your browser doesn’t support HTML5 audio
    </audio>

gotta wonder why this code is part of the latest update. 😂
It was temporarily added while testing the <audio> to <amp-audio> conversion. I removed it before build, but seems to have been included anyway :(

I can only blame full day of work and lack of sleep :D

haha. ok. is it possible to get email updates about updates and amp errors? https://ampxf.com/forums site box could also show a message about outdated addon! thanks for a quick fix. :)
Well the fix, was to rebuild the exact same package, install it to own site, and verify it wasn't there anymore.. Didn't even have to change anything :D

I actually put the release out "silently" for one user that requested the <audio> tag because I didn't want everyone to install it, in case something like this would happen, as I was leaving the computer for the day. :)

Will look into email updates about new versions 👍

ah right. i was just confused. i missed the .14 update and .17. only found them when people shared their comments on those updates. i guess this is because as you said focused on special cases (themehouse themes and audio player). should be fine with the changelog page here.

Does this support siropu keyword linking yet?
@Siropu has not released the version with the fix yet... But if you are willing to edit a line in a PHP file, you can open a support request on ampxf and I can tell you the fix :) (The fix needs to be made in Keyword addon..)

@Chromaniac is using the Keyword linking, and his compatibility problems went away after applying the fix :)

I just got a Google Search Console email in regard to AMP.

All it says is Crawl issue, can't find any more detail than that so I don't know what I can do to fix this

Anyone got any ideas?
Search Console has identified that your site is affected by 1 AMP issues:

Top Errors

Errors can prevent your page or feature from appearing in Search results. The following errors were found on your site:

Crawl issue
We recommend that you fix these issues when possible to enable the best experience and coverage in Google Search.

I just got a Google Search Console email in regard to AMP.

All it says is Crawl issue, can't find any more detail than that so I don't know what I can do to fix this

Anyone got any ideas?
Go to search console and click AMP:
1610800696175.webp

In the resulting page you will see something like:
1610800722104.webp

If you click it you will see a page with more info, and if the pages have been fixed, you can revalidate them:
1610800785588.webp

The valdiation will take a couple of days.

Top Bottom