AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2

AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2 [Paid] 1.4.9

No permission to buy (€50.00)
hmm, my editor got stuck on bold there.. 🤔

Anyway, there might be pages that still have problems, and then clicking the "Validate fix" won't really help.

btw, The "problem pages" you can see in ampxf.com for your forum, are same things that Google find, so if you want to fix some of them it is faster/easier to validate them in there :)

Also: if you don't want to fix those pages & validate them again, you can choose to ignore them.. But those specific pages won't then get the added benefit of AMP, and search engines will just show the "normal page" in search results

Hello, I am really interested in this add-on (I registered on your site and made a request for a tiny price).

The only thing that holds me back a little is that the AMP "functionality" seems to be becoming the rule for all sites in mobile version. So I wonder if XenForo will not implement this natively in future releases.
It would be a little tricky for your existing customers and especially for you because after reading this whole discussion I could see how friendly you are, reactive, having a sense of customer relationship...
Here I am. blocked at this level, I do not yet know what the tiny prices correspond to but having a forum with little attendance and limited means I would not want to make an unnecessary expense (in the sense that XF would offer the AMP functionality soon) .

I hope not to embarrass you with this remark but it is what is working me at the moment to make up my mind.
Thanks !

Hello, I am really interested in this add-on (I registered on your site and made a request for a tiny price).
I already approved it as traffic was within range 👍 You can buy the license on the ampxf page now :)
The only thing that holds me back a little is that the AMP "functionality" seems to be becoming the rule for all sites in mobile version. So I wonder if XenForo will not implement this natively in future releases.
Well they have been holding off for 5 years already, with no response from them that they are implementing it.. I was one of the big proponents for AMP in the suggestion thread, but nothing seemed to happen so I took the matter into my own hands and made it happen.
It would be a little tricky for your existing customers and especially for you because after reading this whole discussion I could see how friendly you are, reactive, having a sense of customer relationship...
Thanks, it is important.. And I know how annoying it is if something doesn't work when you have paid for it. :)
Here I am. blocked at this level, I do not yet know what the tiny prices correspond to but having a forum with little attendance and limited means I would not want to make an unnecessary expense (in the sense that XF would offer the AMP functionality soon) .
The tiny license price is 30€ if anyone wonders :)
I hope not to embarrass you with this remark but it is what is working me at the moment to make up my mind.
Thanks !
No worries! :)

Well they have been holding off for 5 years already, with no response from them that they are implementing it.. I was one of the big proponents for AMP in the suggestion thread, but nothing seemed to happen so I took the matter into my own hands and made it happen.
Oh i see... so well done !

I already approved it as traffic was within range 👍 You can buy the license on the ampxf page now
Thank you very much. Tiny price is affordable. Perfect.

Many of us have been wanting this for ages. You delivered in a way that goes beyond what was expected. I'll say what I bet others are thinking; XF should buy you out...!

I get an email saying validation pending may take a few days.

You have to be patient, Google seems to be partially overloaded.
But with time and a little work, the errors will go down and your clicks will go up: D
D

1610818029072.png

It is not the add-on that is the problem, but rather errors are found in pages that are normally not so noticeable. The AMP validator is very strict here. In my experience have
XF forums that have migrated from vB to XF benefit greatly from this.
Due to this cleaning effect, in connection with the changeover to the new forum types from XF, our number of clicks increased by around 40%.

Last edited:
Google is very accurate on AMP pages and therefore indexes relatively slowly. Depending on how big a forum is, it can take a few months for all AMP-enabled pages to be cleaned up and indexed...

yeah. most of my issues were also connected to conversion between vb/ips and now xf. email links were messed up. and some links were merged with text around them. email thing i managed to fix with a sql find and replace command after getting tired of doing them manually. turned out there were more than 2200 of those so that saved a lot of time. links i would fix as ampbot reports them. google search console is horrible to use to fix links. but let's see how it works out in coming weeks!

Loving the Ampbot, comes in so handy for things that were messed up from a previous import from IPB years ago. This add-on is great. Thanks for all the hard work. :)

oh i have the code in place. was wondering if ad placement has been automated (random locations as with regular auto ads) on amp pages. for me ads only appear on places where they are manually placed.

Top Bottom