Alternative revenue stream for Kier

Isn't it just?
What a shame they never left it in place.

Almost as good as this...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
WTF I am genuinely upset, they would never have this where I am and I feel deprived, this to me shows a little bit of humanity in the bustle of modern life. Who builds these things and is it licensed or are people literally just running up on a staircase and building interactive enticements.

Where is this and what is the average cost for a 2000 sq ft/190 sq m home there.

The slide was a promotional stunt by VolksWagen.
If you click on the video (not the arrow in the centre) you can read the accompanying content on YouTube,

Ahhh ok , well i mean you posted two video's of the most awesome staircases ever so I figured maybe you knew this place where people just did awesome things. Now I don't feel as bad. Still awesome tho :-)

::nods::
Not sure we could swing two tickets to the UK anytime in the near future... The kitchen remodel has sorta eaten all our discretionary funds and then some :rolleyes:.
We'd totally be there if we could afford the airfare. We DO have open tickets to most anywhere in the US if you ever did one on this side of the pond. :)

I was thinking of organising a XenForo conference for next year... but not your normal software conference where you head into London to sit in a dreary lecture theater while someone with dubious personal hygiene waffles on at the front...

How about hiring a big marquee that we put up in a field or on a beach somewhere, and we all pile in there. With no shoes allowed of course! ;)

Wait a minute ... there are beaches in the U.K :eek:

awwww it would be hard for many of us USA'ers to make a trip like that.
I wish I could tho.

Well we have to travel up from Down Under .... hope they still serve free beer on the plane ....

DF has been officially banned from visiting Europe with Kier on the rampage ....

DF has been officially banned from visiting Europe with Kier on the rampage ....

Kier doesn't really strike me as the rampaging type ;)

Besides, I wouldn't worry too much... no doubt Brogan will act as chaperone... he seems to have a knack for it :p hehehehe

Personally, I'd like him to record some stuff from the Yellow Submarine movie, e.g "Blue Meanies!", or Monty Python, e.g. "... and now for something completely different ..."

Any other suggestions?

Bodyform commercial - Saying something along the lines "because it fits" followed by him saying very fast "Pending you don't suffer from roadkill". :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but that's my voice in Kier's videos. He actually speaks in a thick Mancunian accent that is practically impossible to decipher. We were in a restaurant once and he ordered "steak and kidney beans" but they brought him a large bowl of siphoned bacon grease. Which he politely consumed, of course, but when we left we did so in a huff, so that his displeasure would be felt by the proprietors. I can tell you they never saw any of our business after that unfortunate incident.

The funny thing is, Kier also talks in his sleep, but he does so in an Austrian accent. I wouldn't read too much into that if I were you (or into the fact that I know that he talks in his sleep), but it is puzzling. The man is an enigma, I tell you.

Indeed. An Enigma, wrapped up in a mystery inside a riddle blanket.

And a genius too. Probably got a big

ego too now after these posts. hmm, some thing's up with my keyboard it appears, don't know where those lines came from.

To be honest, its just refreshing to hear a fellow brit giving tutorials on the web, seems quite a lot of them are American. Nothing wrong with that, before I start any wars, but just a nice change :)

Top Bottom