Alternative revenue stream for Kier

And who has the most super bowl wins... Oh yeah, that's right, us! :D If there was a time where we weren't taking the browns to the super bowl, you're just jealous that even without Bradshaw, Franco Harris, and Mean Joe Green we are still dominating. haha.

Speaking of the Browns....

What do the Browns have if they have a Super Bowl trophy in their display case?
Stolen property!
rofl.gif

Speaking of the Browns....

What do the Browns have if they have a Super Bowl trophy in their display case?
Stolen property!
rofl.gif
I would have laughed out loud, but I'm in class so... But I literally smiled at that one. :D I'm trying to think of the browns joke that's a good one... Let's see if Google finds something for me.

Yes! Found it! Not Pittsburgh based, but...

A Bengals fan liked to amuse himself by scaring every Browns fan he saw strutting down the street in an obnoxious Orange & Brown shirt. He would swerve his van as if to hit them, then swerve back just missing them.

One day while driving along, he saw a priest. He thought he would do a good deed, so he pulled over and asked the priest, 'Where are you going, Father?'

'I'm going to give Mass at St. Francis church, about two miles down the road,' replied the priest.

'Climb in, Father. I'll give you a lift!' The priest climbed into the passenger seat, and they continued down the road.

Suddenly, the driver saw a Browns fan walking down the road, and he instinctively swerved as if to hit him. But, as usual, he swerved back onto the road just in time. Even though he was certain that he had missed the guy, he still heard a loud THUD. Not knowing where the noise came from, he glanced in his mirrors but still didn't see anything.

He then remembered the priest, and he turned to the priest and said, 'Sorry Father, I almost hit that Browns fan.'

'That's OK,' replied the priest 'I got him with the door.'

And a few good ones:
http://charlottesteelers.com/news/11-17-2006_brownsjokes.pdf

American football was invented in Canton/Akron, Ohio, you Pittsburgh people are late to the game !!

First NFL champion was the 'Akron Pros', look it up !!

Sorry, we can argue about my opening statement, this article says you Pittsburgh people started professional football.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_American_football

The origin of professional football can be traced back to 1892, with William "Pudge" Heffelfinger's $500 contract to play in a game for the Allegheny Athletic Association against the Pittsburgh Athletic Club. In 1920 the American Professional Football Association was formed. This league changed its name to the National Football League (NFL) two years later, and eventually became the major league of American football. Primarily a sport of Midwestern industrial towns in the United States, professional football eventually became a national phenomenon

American football was invented in Canton/Akron, Ohio, you Pittsburgh people are late to the game !!

First NFL champion was the 'Akron Pros', look it up !!
Still, not Cleveland Browns. So, I'm safe in saying this. :D (Just joking here, its always fun to joke around... :D)

Still, not Cleveland Browns. So, I'm safe in saying this. :D (Just joking here, its always fun to joke around... :D)
Here's another one for ya...

Where's the safest place to be in a tornado?

Browns Stadium. Nothing ever touches down there.

bada bing!
rofl.gif

Here's another one for ya...

Where's the safest place to be in a tornado?

Browns Stadium. Nothing ever touches down there.

bada bing!
rofl.gif

Yep, I laughed at that one when I was looking for the priest one.

Hey, this thread is about Kier, or Tires, or Tyres, or whatever it is about !!! :rolleyes:

Like I said, Pittsburgh was a running joke in Cleveland until Bradshaw and Green came along, we were the greatest in the day of Jim Brown, everyone in Pittsburgh that has been around knows the pain we inflicted on you all.

Yeah but the Browns have been the running joke ever since. I don't even live in Pittsburgh. I'm just an hour south of Cleveland, lol.

If you're like me you're probably thinking, "Oh great, now the single tire that will not be replaced today will wear out before the other 3!" And you would be correct to be concerned.
I bet the smaller of your dogs is not looking forward to that.

Gods.. how did this beautiful thread devolve into American Football >_< a less sexy thing there could not be.

ps... I am still waiting on my edition of Kier reads spicy novel.

There are a lot of women who only watch to look at the young and strong guys (football groupies).

Come on, not sexy ??

Grossly OBESE Boofheads in 3 feet of protective padding don't really do it for me I'm afraid.

American Ladies... forget your homegrown version.. if you like your men on the Boofy side.. check out Rugby for true male hotness...

Google the French Rugby team naked calendar *steam whistle* talk about hot :D

I'm still waiting for you to send the pages over :)

Oooo Rushes to finish "Forbidden Forum Frollicks" A red hot spicy novel.

Alternatively you could swap that single tyre for the spare (assuming you have a spare, it's new and is the same size) and have 4 new tyres.
Well, there's the rub, innit? The spare (like most spares on cars made in the last, you know, 20 years) has a temporary tire on it. This is rather comical, seeing that the car only has a 14" tire anyway, and the temporary spare is 14". They probably could have fit a full size spare in there, but that's progress for ya.

I bet the smaller of your dogs is not looking forward to that.
You are very intuitive.

Top Bottom