Alternative revenue stream for Kier

A xenforo meet up would be fun - at some stage :D
I was thinking of organising a XenForo conference for next year... but not your normal software conference where you head into London to sit in a dreary lecture theater while someone with dubious personal hygiene waffles on at the front...

How about hiring a big marquee that we put up in a field or on a beach somewhere, and we all pile in there. With no shoes allowed of course! ;)

How about hiring a big marquee that we put up in a field or on a beach somewhere, and we all pile in there. With no shoes allowed of course! ;)

There's a big tent just outside my lounge...;)

034-jpg.2450

I was thinking of organising a XenForo conference for next year... but not your normal software conference where you head into London to sit in a dreary lecture theater while someone with dubious personal hygiene waffles on at the front...

lol funny when I read Conference.. my eyes were already glazing over :p

but you rapidly redeemed yourself with the barefoot marquee idea :D I say field, your beaches... lol erm, well let's just say we don't have beautiful rolling green pastures here.

lol funny when I read Conference.. my eyes were already glazing over :p

but you rapidly redeemed yourself with the barefoot marquee idea :D I say field, your beaches... lol erm, well let's just say we don't have beautiful rolling green pastures here.
Field it is then! It would have to be summer for the marquee to be warm enough, and for the barefoot thing to work... hmm, logistics.

Top Bottom