Alternative revenue stream for Kier

Field it is then! It would have to be summer for the marquee to be warm enough, and for the barefoot thing to work... hmm, logistics.

Would be great fun I think.. very xenforo maybe a great big picnic for lunch :D

A massive picnic with software demos and discussion and footwear banned and... yeah, sounds like it would be great. So who's coming?

I would love to! With sufficient lead time to ensure I can save enough - all that boring stuff :p

Adore the concept!

I can just see everyone sitting with laptops in a marquee in silence, posting on xenforo instead of talking. :D
LOL OMG... my new monitor just about wore some of the strawberry I was eating... lol how very funny!
YOU LOL...
I belong to a group that has been getting together for over 13 years now, and we chat together every weekend...and yet, at least one morning of that get together, you will find ALL of us on laptops, spare computers, etc, all chatting away with EACH other instead of talking and yet ALL in the same room!!!

BTW, if I can swing it, raising hand!

YOU LOL...
I belong to a group that has been getting together for over 13 years now, and we chat together every weekend...and yet, at least one morning of that get together, you will find ALL of us on laptops, spare computers, etc, all chatting away with EACH other instead of talking and yet ALL in the same room!!!

BTW, if I can swing it, raising hand!

hahahahaha I have had quite a few meet ups with some members of our old general chat site.. and OMG there was no computers going down that's for sure :p Huge fun though!

Top Bottom