Alexa Ranking Question

DRE

I started my vBulletin 4 forum on 8/8/2010. I added Wordpress this past summer. I imported the vBulletin 4 forum to Xenforo on Oct 26th. Back in 10/26/11 my site was ranked around... 200,000 or 300,ooo something in the U.S. I made most of my site private on 11/8/2011. My site is now ranked 99,400 something in the US. How in the hell did my site jump that high AFTER I made it public? I haven't been doing any SEO work at all whatsoever.

What I'm would like to know is... did the site rankings rise in between the time I moved to xenforo (starting 10/26/2011) or after I made the forum private on 11/8/2011? Why would it jump after the site goes private? I'm thoroughly confused.

Look at the chart. The rankings are based on the last 3 months the last I looked.
Okay I get it now thanks. I didn't notice that until now. I do see where the site is going down in rankings cause I made it private. It's almost a month now. Also, I'm making almost no money from Google adsense anymore. This really sucks. I want to make it public but there's this little issue that made me go private in the first place. http://xenforo.com/community/posts/291830/

Your sites are on xenforo, I wouldn't worry about that stuff you linked to.

Make it public. Those people who leech your content are going to be de-ranked on google and other Search Engines anyway.

My MW3Blog content are leeched a few times, but their website is so empty that it makes them look like a worthless website.

Your sites are on xenforo, I wouldn't worry about that stuff you linked to.

Make it public. Those people who leech your content are going to be de-ranked on google and other Search Engines anyway.

My MW3Blog content are leeched a few times, but their website is so empty that it makes them look like a worthless website.
Thanks for the good advice. Yeah I made it public after realizing I screwed up traffic by making it private.

Top Bottom