Alert Icons Management [Paid] [Deleted]

Earth to Sheldon, Earth to Sheldon, Come-in Sheldon…? I started a conversation with you over a week ago to request the add-on, even replying to it a few times….but still, nothing but dead-silence. Hello?…Is there anybody Sheldon out there?

UPDATE: Sheldon finally came-in :), saying "I do so as soon as I am able to. I appreciate your understanding on this." Apparently he's one very busy individual, but he will get to you sooner or later. (y) My request took about a week, and it was certainly worth the wait! :D

Last edited:
This addon has a small conflict on some parts of my forum, specially the Recent Activity Member Page, it tries to add this code:
Code:
li.Alert .icon:before, .primaryContent .icon:before {
    content: '\f024';
    color: ;
}

tY5gjjM.png

Results on that little square over the Avatar, trying to load the default Alert Icon. So i believe this has to be a bug?

UPDATE: Sheldon finally came-in :), saying "I do so as soon as I am able to. I appreciate your understanding on this." Apparently he's one very busy individual, but he will get to you sooner or later. (y) My request took about a week, and it was certainly worth the wait! :D

I am busy, and what I have going on in the world outside of XenForo is really not anyone's business.

Nothing changes that, not even italics for emphasis or to help be a smartass. I should know, I am one.

This addon has a small conflict on some parts of my forum, specially the Recent Activity Member Page, it tries to add this code:
Code:
li.Alert .icon:before, .primaryContent .icon:before {
    content: '\f024';
    color: ;
}

tY5gjjM.png

Results on that little square over the Avatar, trying to load the default Alert Icon. So i believe this has to be a bug?

Thanks. I'll get that cleared up.

I am busy, and what I have going on in the world outside of XenForo is really not anyone's business.

Nothing changes that, not even italics for emphasis or to help be a smartass. I should know, I am one.
I did not post that to be any kind of a smartass, I posted it because the only clue I had to what was going on with the long delay were the spurious comments some others had made about a similar delays in this discussion. I posted that just to let others know (who may have requested the add-on) that their requests had not fallen into a black-hole, but it might take awhile before they got a response from you. I only italized your wording because it because it was a "quote", not to try and be smart or sassy in anyway.

Oh so not much chance of getting it then. That's a shame. I wonder why it's limited in distribution like that?
Its not limited distribution as such. More to the fact that the author has not been seen in the XF community for a while now.

Top Bottom