Alert Icons Management [Paid] [Deleted]

If anyone runs across any alerts with a flag (default) that are in either Core or Resource Manager alerts, let me know. I'll get them added to Style Properties as soon as possible. I am certain I have missed a couple, but I have tried multiple ways of getting alerts. I have seen the alert templates, so I know there are extras, but like to see the trigger to help with the icon choice. Anywho....

Also getting ready for 1.3, which will add in the XenForo Media Gallery Alerts.

Default color will control all alerts, unless defined in the Style Properties for each icon.

As you can see here, all are green, with the exception of the Admin/Moderator ones (as those are defined as red in Style Properties)

Screenshot_10.webp

Two new options added.
  • Keep default avatar with a "mini" alert icon.
  • Choosing the default alert color. Others alerts not defined will have this color as well.
Thank you very much !

I only had to change the new background color setting in css, because the page background color is exactly the colour I set for the icons ;)

Would it be possible to extend the add-on in one of the next versions to the recent-activity page ?

Thank you very much !

I only had to change the new background color setting in css, because the page background color is exactly the colour I set for the icons ;)

Would it be possible to extend the add-on in one of the next versions to the recent-activity page ?

I also had a problem with the background colour and my style.

Maybe, if possible, add an option for that in the style properties?

Top Bottom