Advanced Bb Codes Pack

Advanced Bb Codes Pack [Paid] 1.14.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Is it possible to make the Moderator BB code work for non Moderator users, I have tried just having them in the usergroup but the code doesn't render unless the user is in the Moderators staff section.
Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 8.24.17 am.webp

Ideally I'd like to remove this and make it available for all usergroups.

@Ferdinand you just need to disable "Mod Interrupt bb-code: Moderator only rendering" option and empty "Moderator only bb-code". Would recommend also emptying the "Auto threadmark BbCode tags" option.

Is it possible to get this to show up in the rich text editor, now quotes appear without the "QUOTE /QUOTE" tag, I think it would be really useful to see what you get.
Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 3.15.17 pm.webp

I have the following error in the console:

editor.min.js?_v=5b526465:19 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'prototype' of undefined
at editor.min.js?_v=5b526465:19
at editor.min.js?_v=5b526465:23
(anonymous) @ editor.min.js?_v=5b526465:19
(anonymous) @ editor.min.js?_v=5b526465:23

File: /js/sv/advancedbbcode/editor.min.js?_v=5b526465

Is there any reason Advanced BB Code wouldn't work in the Resource Manager itself? Or is that specifically not supported. I don't see anything either way….

I have a text:

1603038680589.webp

Can I paste this text to editor and editor show exactly like that?
(Not CO2)
Sorry for my bad English.
Thank you.

I have a text:

View attachment 237858

Can I paste this text to editor and editor show exactly like that?
(Not CO2)
Sorry for my bad English.
Thank you.
This add-on injects super-script and sub-script support into the rich-text editor. This is known to work in XF2.1, not sure if I've fully tested that in XF2.2, but I think it should work.

Can you give it a try on https://atelieraphelion.com/ ? (you account should be approved now)

This add-on injects super-script and sub-script support into the rich-text editor. This is known to work in XF2.1, not sure if I've fully tested that in XF2.2, but I think it should work.

Can you give it a try on https://atelieraphelion.com/ ? (you account should be approved now)
I've tested and it work on your website.
But your website is xf 2.1.x
Can it work with xf 2.2.x ?
Update: I've purchased your addon and tested on my site. That works.

Last edited:
I can't see any reason it shouldn't work, it works with conversations without any changes.
Ah, so I ran a test, because I may have found a bug in Resource manager, I placed the following tags in the Description Box:

Code:
[fieldset]This is a fieldset[/fieldset]

[ENCADRE=30]This is a text box with a long text. Can be used with an article for example.[/ENCADRE]

[LATEX]c=\sqrt{a^2+b^2}[/LATEX]

[alert=Title]Alert[/alert]
[information=Title]Information[/information]
[stop=Title]Stop[/stop]
[warning=Title]Warning[/warning]

[SLIDER]
[SLIDE_HEADER]Title 1[/SLIDE_HEADER]
[SLIDE=center]Content 1[/SLIDE]
[SLIDE]Content 2[/SLIDE]
[SLIDE]Content 3[/SLIDE]
[SLIDE=open]Content 4[/SLIDE]
[/SLIDER]

[TABS]
[SLIDE_HEADER]Title 1[/SLIDE_HEADER]
[SLIDE]Content 1 - {tab=2}Link to tab 2{/tab}[/SLIDE]
[SLIDE=Title 2]Content 2[/SLIDE]
[/TABS]
[TABS=200]
[SLIDE_HEADER]First Slide[/slide_header]
[SLIDE]First tab content - {tab=2}Link to tab 2{/tab}[/SLIDE]
[SLIDE=Second Slide]Second tab content[/SLIDE]
[/TABS]

and I got the following results:

1603205415745.png

Looks like it's not rendering alert, information, stop, and warning tags in resource manager, if I add a FAQ tab, it does the same thing.

I thought maybe nothing was working, it's just those 4 tags apparently. Using RM 2.2.0 and Advanced BbCode pack 1.6.2

Last edited:
@Xon This addon not compatible with MySQL version 8.0.22 because can not install in my test site.

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: Batch install error: MySQL statement prepare error [3995]: Character set 'binary' cannot be used in conjunction with 'utf8mb4_0900_ai_ci' in call to regexp_like. src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:228

Generated by: Nirjonadda Oct 20, 2020 at 9:04 PM

Stack trace

SELECT phrase_id, title
                FROM xf_phrase
                WHERE title RLIKE ?
                    AND addon_id = ''

------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL statement...', 3995, 'HY000')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(39): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL statement...', 3995, 'HY000')
#2 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(54): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(94): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#4 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(175): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('
                SELECT phr...', '^Sedo_AdvBBcode...')
#5 src/addons/SV/StandardLib/InstallerHelper.php(227): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->fetchPairs('
                SELECT phr...', '^Sedo_AdvBBcode...')
#6 src/addons/SV/AdvancedBbCodesPack/Setup.php(173): SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\Setup->renamePhrases(Array)
#7 src/addons/SV/AdvancedBbCodesPack/Setup.php(49): SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\Setup->migrateOptions()
#8 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php(60): SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\Setup->installStep3(Array)
#9 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php(27): SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\Setup->installStepRunner(3, Array)
#10 src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php(293): SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\Setup->install(Array)
#11 src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php(89): XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->stepAction(Object(XF\Timer))
#12 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(258): XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->run(G)
#13 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(200): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#14 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(116): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#15 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php(120): XF\Job\Manager->runByIds(Array, 8)
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'RunJob', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#19 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#20 src/XF/App.php(2300): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#21 src/XF.php(464): XF\App->run()
#22 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#23 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(24) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["referrer"] => string(47) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-job"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRedirect"] => string(82) "/admin.php?add-ons/install-from-archive-complete&batch_id=7"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["only_ids"] => string(3) "186"
  }
}

Top Bottom