Advanced Bb Codes Pack

Advanced Bb Codes Pack [Paid] 1.14.7

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Looks like it's not rendering alert, information, stop, and warning tags in resource manager, if I add a FAQ tab, it does the same thing.

I thought maybe nothing was working, it's just those 4 tags apparently. Using RM 2.2.0 and Advanced BbCode pack 1.6.2
By default, those tags require the user to be a moderator. You can disable this behaviour with the "Mod Interrupt bb-code: Moderator only rendering" option.

@Xon This addon not compatible with MySQL version 8.0.22 because can not install in my test site.

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: Batch install error: MySQL statement prepare error [3995]: Character set 'binary' cannot be used in conjunction with 'utf8mb4_0900_ai_ci' in call to regexp_like. src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:228

Generated by: Nirjonadda Oct 20, 2020 at 9:04 PM

Stack trace

SELECT phrase_id, title
                FROM xf_phrase
                WHERE title RLIKE ?
                    AND addon_id = ''

------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL statement...', 3995, 'HY000')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(39): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL statement...', 3995, 'HY000')
#2 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(54): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(94): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#4 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(175): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('
                SELECT phr...', '^Sedo_AdvBBcode...')
#5 src/addons/SV/StandardLib/InstallerHelper.php(227): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->fetchPairs('
                SELECT phr...', '^Sedo_AdvBBcode...')
#6 src/addons/SV/AdvancedBbCodesPack/Setup.php(173): SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\Setup->renamePhrases(Array)
#7 src/addons/SV/AdvancedBbCodesPack/Setup.php(49): SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\Setup->migrateOptions()
#8 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php(60): SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\Setup->installStep3(Array)
#9 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php(27): SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\Setup->installStepRunner(3, Array)
#10 src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php(293): SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\Setup->install(Array)
#11 src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php(89): XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->stepAction(Object(XF\Timer))
#12 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(258): XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->run(G)
#13 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(200): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#14 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(116): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#15 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php(120): XF\Job\Manager->runByIds(Array, 8)
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'RunJob', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#19 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#20 src/XF/App.php(2300): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#21 src/XF.php(464): XF\App->run()
#22 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#23 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(24) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["referrer"] => string(47) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-job"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRedirect"] => string(82) "/admin.php?add-ons/install-from-archive-complete&batch_id=7"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["only_ids"] => string(3) "186"
  }
}
XFRM/XFMG also contain this bug due to this SQL;
SQL:
                SELECT phrase_id, title
                FROM xf_phrase
                WHERE title RLIKE ?
                    AND addon_id = ''

@Xon I think Xenforo 2.2 already support this BB codes by default? Do we still need this BB codes from this addon? Please can you add support for Editor icon and Example usage for All Custom BB codes added from your addon?

ScreenShot00094.webp

Yes [hr] [justify], but not h1/h2/h3/h4. The add-on hr actually supports multiple options which stock doesn't.

Then Please can you add support for Editor icon and Example usage for All Custom BB codes added from your addon?

By default, those tags require the user to be a moderator. You can disable this behaviour with the "Mod Interrupt bb-code: Moderator only rendering" option.
I've tried setting the "Mod Interrupt bb-code: Moderator only rendering" to enabled, also to disabled, I've reviewed my personal settings, not only am I showing as a moderator at the top of my profile, but I have all the allow checkmarks set for moderation, including the ones for the Resource Add-On.

I rebuilt the Advanced BB-Code Add-On and the Resource Add-On, that didn't help.

It's not working for me unfortunately, not sure what else to try, but it's just those couple tags, like it's not recognizing me as a moderator. I guess something is blocking it, or I did something wrong.

I've tried setting the "Mod Interrupt bb-code: Moderator only rendering" to enabled, also to disabled, I've reviewed my personal settings, not only am I showing as a moderator at the top of my profile, but I have all the allow checkmarks set for moderation, including the ones for the Resource Add-On.

I rebuilt the Advanced BB-Code Add-On and the Resource Add-On, that didn't help.

It's not working for me unfortunately, not sure what else to try, but it's just those couple tags, like it's not recognizing me as a moderator. I guess something is blocking it, or I did something wrong.
I just used an account that's a moderator only account to create a resource with [warning] tag, and that didn't work either.

What version of XenForo?
Have you tried with the standard style?
Have you tried disabling all other add-on?
v2.2.1
Yes, I have the default style installed on my forum, that didn't make a difference.
All, other add-ons? No, not yet, I'm waiting until the forum quiets down, but if I stay up late enough tonight I may try that.

v2.2.1
Yes, I have the default style installed on my forum, that didn't make a difference.
All, other add-ons? No, not yet, I'm waiting until the forum quiets down, but if I stay up late enough tonight I may try that.
Last night I shut down every non-Xon made addon, minus a few critical ones, like the S3 addon, and the Resource Manager of course! I shut them off one at a time and refreshed my test page as I went to see if/when it started functioning, but I didn't have any luck. Eventually I just had my 8 or 10 Xon made addons, XFRM, and the S3 addon running, and everything else was disabled, and I was running a stock XF style (My custom style is a fork of the XF Style, so not far from it).

I was just reading thorough the threads, I never did mention that those tags work fine in the forum itself, I've been using them for months with no issue, it's just now that I've added Resource Manager. I recently added new sections to the site, and have several new content types to support, and the RM is perfect if I can get it running the way I want.

Anyway, I've tried most everything I can think of at the moment.

It looks like there is a compatibility issue with XFRM that one of my add-on's was masking. Will look into issuing a compatibility fix.

@Xon

The SVG Icons on the ModBBCode aren't showing up. Do you have an idea why?

1605544226714.webp

Even after uninstalling and new upload / install, the icons still generating a 404

.../data/svg/19/2/1605541098/sv_bbcode_modinterrupt_alert.svg

Do you have SVG Template installed?

This may require updating your server configuration or enabling the 'XF router' option the add-on ships with

Top Bottom