Advanced Bb Codes Pack

Advanced Bb Codes Pack [Paid] 1.14.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)
For the alert, warning, stop, information bb code would we be able to use different icons, change color, and/or reverse the order of how it looks (text box then icon shows) ?
There are style properties controlling most aspects of the icons. They are SVG's stored in the XF template system so it is possible to edit the icons easily.

if we used the table bb code, would we be able to use these bb codes inside the different sections?
Yes.

is there a working example of these bb codes so we can try them out?
https://xf2.nixfifty.com/ allows both to be used

Tried to enter text into some table cells. The first one worked fine. We did a preview and then it wouldn't let me enter anything else into any of the other cells.

Is that a bug or did we do something wrong?

Also, when using table cells, is there a way to change the background color of each cell?

Attachments

• table test.webp
    table test.webp
    9.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
That is the built in table support, I'ld recommend testing in the testing section here to figure out what is going on

That is the built in table support, I'ld recommend testing in the testing section here to figure out what is going on
I'll be using tables a lot. Does your add-on offer any benefits inside the table cells that the standard version doesn't offer?

Also, is there anyway to add color to the background of the table cells?

The [xtable] allows vastly more options for styling and supports fairly complex table css/layout that stock doesn't support; but eventually I want to copy that functionality on top of the standard [table] bb-code

This add-on doesn't support that. You can likely do that with HTML replacement with standard XenForo bb-code functionality

@Xon Getting Server error log from /help/bb-codes/ page.

ScreenShot00017.webp

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Illegal string offset 'width' internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s6/public/lightbox_macros.php:64

Generated by: Nirjonmela Feb 20, 2020 at 7:31 PM

Stack trace

#0 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s6/public/lightbox_macros.php(64): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, 'Illegal string ...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 64, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s6/public/sv_bbcode_bimg.php(103): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('lightbox_macros', 'single_image', Array, Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#4 src/addons/AddonsLab/LinkChecker/XF/Template/Templater.php(89): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('sv_bbcode_bimg', Array, true)
#5 src/addons/SV/AdvancedBbCodesPack/BbCode/Tag/Bimg.php(37): AddonsLab\LinkChecker\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:sv_bbcod...', Array)
#6 [internal function]: SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\BbCode\Tag\Bimg->render(Array, '100px', Array, Array, Object(SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(295): call_user_func(Array, Array, '100px', Array, Array, Object(SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html))
#8 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/XF/BbCode/Renderer/EditorManager.php(110): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#9 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(61): KL\EditorManager\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#10 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(37): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#11 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(20): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderAst(Array, Object(SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\XF\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#12 src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(219): XF\BbCode\Traverser->render(Object(XF\Phrase), Object(SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\XF\BbCode\Parser), Object(SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\XF\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#13 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(2035): XF\SubContainer\BbCode->render(Object(XF\Phrase), 'html', 'help', NULL, Array)
#14 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->fnBbCode(Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Template\Templater), false, Object(XF\Phrase), 'help', NULL)
#15 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(936): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#16 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s6/public/kl_em_help_page_bb_codes.php(769): XF\Template\Templater->func('bb_code', Array, false)
#17 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#18 src/addons/AddonsLab/LinkChecker/XF/Template/Templater.php(89): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('kl_em_help_page...', Array, true)
#19 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1388): AddonsLab\LinkChecker\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:kl_em_he...', Array)
#20 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s6/public/_help_page_bb_codes.php(54): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:kl_em_he...', Array)
#21 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#22 src/addons/AddonsLab/LinkChecker/XF/Template/Templater.php(89): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('_help_page_bb_c...', Array, true)
#23 src/XF/Mvc/View.php(59): AddonsLab\LinkChecker\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:_help_pa...', Array)
#24 src/XF/Pub/View/Help/Page.php(11): XF\Mvc\View->renderTemplate('public:_help_pa...', Array)
#25 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/AbstractRenderer.php(91): XF\Pub\View\Help\Page->renderHtml()
#26 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(45): XF\Mvc\Renderer\AbstractRenderer->renderViewObject('XF:Help\\Page', 'public:help_pag...', Array)
#27 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Help\\Page', 'public:help_pag...', Array)
#28 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#29 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#30 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#31 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#32 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#33 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#34 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(15) "/help/bb-codes/"
  ["referrer"] => string(28) "/help/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I need to see the list of add-ons which is applying template modifications to the lightbox_macros template

This Server error log only happened from /help/bb-codes/ page.

View attachment 220754
Can you post the contents of internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s6/public/lightbox_macros.php ?

I need to see what the template actually gets compiled to.

:rolleyes: I got same error and I think the problem may be from SEO (SEO2) by @au lait . No more errors when SEO (SEO2) is disabled.
Might be my template modifications are too sensitive, can you PM me the contents of lightbox_macros.php from internal_data/code_cache/templates/... for one of your styles?

Top Bottom