Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
You've reached 255 positions?
Run this query:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `xf_siropu_ads_manager_positions` CHANGE `position_id` `position_id` SMALLINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT;

So I created a banner ad as a test. Uploaded a banner, gave it a link, set it to show to admins only, and saved.

I then deleted the ad via the red X on the active ads page.

It deleted the banner, but left a X which is still clickable. The ad doesn't show anywhere in the acp. Help?

That problem has been fixed in 1.23.3. If you don't want to update, just edit an ad or package to clear the ad cache.

You can create the ads yourself if they don't have an account. If they want to see the stats, they will have to register and you can use the change owner tool to set the ad(s) as their own.

You could create a user for each advertiser and send them the pass. That way they can manage (pause/edit) their ads and view the stats as well as pay the invoice or subscribe via PayPal.

You could create a user for each advertiser and send them the pass. That way they can manage (pause/edit) their ads and view the stats as well as pay the invoice or subscribe via PayPal.

Most of my advertisers don't have time to be members of a site, they just want to advertise.

Over last weekend – after upgrading to the latest version of XenForo – some advertisers paid their invoices, but they were not marked as paid in Ads Manager, and the ads didn't run. Some things that would be helpful:

• Being able to see the membername associated with an ad or invoice.
• Being able to see the ad associated with an invoice, and vice versa.
• Being able to mark an invoice as Paid, and to update 'active (pending invoice)' to Paid.

@empire, you can do all that very easily.

Clicking on "View Details" link in both invoices and ads list will display all the info you need to know.
You can manually change the invoice status to "Completed" and that will automatically activate/extend the ads.

Top Bottom