Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Geo-targeting question. In the overview it states "Geo Targeting (allows you to display ads only to visitors from certain countries)". Is it only countries or can I target by state, city, etc.?

@Siropu any ETA for next update? (and the feature we talked about it => notifications and alerts)

Also in "siropu_ads_manager_transaction_details" template you wrote "Purchase:" as strict word and its not phrase and so can't be translated.

Also here is a new suggestion. When a user want to see statistic of clicks of his ad, on the page, he sees a table with "Date - Page - Visitor" and the Pages are raw links.
What do I mean? I mean it shows links that can't be clicked.
What is my suggestion?
  • make those links clickable to their page.
  • instead of the link, show the title of that page. (why? because we use titles in links and our language is Persian. So it shows unicode and it looks to ugly)
Hope to get it for next update, which it looks so bad now for us ;)

Attachments

• 2016-07-19_20-54-19.webp
    2016-07-19_20-54-19.webp
    44.4 KB · Views: 7
The default count method is "When ad is viewed" meaning that the user needs to scroll down to see the ad in order to count. Use "When ad is displayed" instead if you want the standard ad network impression count.

I'm going by my impressions in DFP, not stats in the ads manager interface.

Are you using device criteria and ads not showing on the selected devices? Have you tested it on those devices? Also, are you using any other criteria?

I'm only using device criteria. I think there's a problem with the passback in DFP. Would there be anything in your code that would prevent a passback?

I don't think so, the ads are displayed as is. Please open a support ticket and provide a test account to take a look.

Getting error when I want to create new position.

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value for column 'position_id' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

#0 library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(317): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1638): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_siropu_ads_m...', Array)
#4 library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1627): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#5 library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1419): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 library/Siropu/AdsManager/ControllerAdmin/Positions.php(65): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Siropu_AdsManager_ControllerAdmin_Positions->actionSave()
#8 library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Top Bottom