Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
When using more than one flag, they shoud be seperated just with comma (l,r,u) or with comma and space after that (l, r, u), and is it matter at all if letters are capital (L R U) or no capital (l r u).

Same question for threads/posts ID-s, with comma and space, just comma or both are valid?

Any chance for new positon that will put banner inside user target post (for example if user have link to some post in thread, and there are no unread posts).

About new position Search results after x result, I can not manage to put banner after first result in search result listing. Is this position only for exact keyword search, or I can manage to put banner after first search result no matter what was the search keyword?

Could you add an option to duplicate Ads in ACP, because it will help a lot when we have many similiar ads, just with one or two different settings.

How to re-add default positions? I have many custom positions, but it now hard to see which one is custom, and which one is default, so maybe some prefix or sign (*) before default addon's positions?

Could you please add option in ACP settings to choose position of navigation tab. It is hardcoded to END, and I have to edit file on every update to MIDDLE.

On your website, could you add option to renewal licence before licence expired?

Thanks @Siropu (y)

When using more than one flag, they shoud be seperated just with comma (l,r,u) or with comma and space after that (l, r, u), and is it matter at all if letters are capital (L R U) or no capital (l r u).

Same question for threads/posts ID-s, with comma and space, just comma or both are valid?
It doesn't meter.

Any chance for new positon that will put banner inside user target post (for example if user have link to some post in thread, and there are no unread posts).
Unfortunately, no. because from the code side you don't know what post the user is viewing and you can't read the #post-x part of the URL, so there's no way to do this unless using AJAX and that would require a lot of changes.

About new position Search results after x result, I can not manage to put banner after first result in search result listing. Is this position only for exact keyword search, or I can manage to put banner after first search result no matter what was the search keyword?
The keyword option in position criteria is optional to target specific queries. Just use Item ID 1.

Could you add an option to duplicate Ads in ACP, because it will help a lot when we have many similiar ads, just with one or two different settings.
Sure.

How to re-add default positions? I have many custom positions, but it now hard to see which one is custom, and which one is default, so maybe some prefix or sign (*) before default addon's positions?
Why do you need to re-added them? The default list is on the FAQ page. For custom added position is best to use a custom position category.

Could you please add option in ACP settings to choose position of navigation tab. It is hardcoded to END, and I have to edit file on every update to MIDDLE.
Sure.

On your website, could you add option to renewal licence before licence expired?
My website is still under construction as I'm focusing more on my Add-ons. :) I will add this option when I'll have the time.

@Siropu - Suggestion. Placement above first unread post in a thread.
If a user is going to the first unread post directly from a link, and the post is below some other posts, the browser will display the page exactly from the start of the post so the user won't see the ad unless is scrolling up. The best position in this case is inside post or below message.

@South Fork, you can combine U with numbers or other flags: U,1 U,R, U,L
It will first target the first unread post and fallback to the second option(s) if there aren't any unread posts. :)

The keyword option in position criteria is optional to target specific queries. Just use Item ID 1.
Still can't get this position to work.
I set position Search results after x result and add Item ID 1. When I search for something, on search listing there is no banner at all

I'm using the latest version on my demo site and I don't see any issues. If you go to Template Modifications, what do you see for "search_results" under Ads Manager? Is it green, gray or red?

It is green, no red, no grey.
Maybe I am doing something wrong.
  • I added new banner code (Google adsense)
  • Position - Search results after x result
  • Position criteria - Item ID - 1
  • User criteria - user is a member of usergroup - Superadministrator (mine usergroup)
  • Ad - active

Then I try to search something on my forum, and I see search results list (for example: https://www.pijanitvor.com/search/571889/?q=ribolov&o=relevance) there is no banner bellow first or any search result.

Is it possible to have rotating banners linking to different addresses?
Ex. Banner one links to one address, banner two and three to other addresses, but still in the same ad.

It's not possible. You can use different banners for the same ad for diversity but not different URLs for each one. It's best to create separate ads for that.

I have my own ad areas within a custom style, so i do not need positions. If I have a package for an ad type how do I generate html code to then serve that ad package wherever I want? Thanks

It only works with positions and you can add your own positions easily. In the place where you would add your ad code, use a hook:
Code:
<xen:hook name="sam_custom_position_1" />
Then in ads manager positions you create a new position with hook name: "sam_custom_position_1"
Once you've done that, set that position to the package.

It only works with positions and you can add your own positions easily. In the place where you would add your ad code, use a hook:
Code:
<xen:hook name="sam_custom_position_1" />
Then in ads manager positions you create a new position with hook name: "sam_custom_position_1"
Once you've done that, set that position to the package.
I thought it might have been something like that. Awesome :)

Would it be a simple adjustment to allow packages with a 0.00 cost amount to be shown in the available ads? Our premium members are seeing a charge and not reading that a promo code is available.

Also wondering how others are handling view statistics. Currently if a potential advertiser asks for an estimate of views per location I go through and do the math on the locations requested. Wondering if in the future, if others are interested as well, if the program could give an estimate per package location with the current ads running.

Hi, I do not need geo-targeting on my site so when a user goes to set up an ad how do I remove all the geo targeting block so they do not see that? Thanks

Another question.. if I were to use this snippet to load a block ad:

Code:
<xen:hook name="main_block_ads" />

And I used the snippet in my site footer 4 times (to display 4 block ads) would each call of "main_block_ads" serve a unique ad or would it server the same ad 4 times? I know I can test this but am a couple days away from that and curious if anyone knows. Thanks

sorry one more question, if i change ad owner, does the new owner get notified of this or should I contact them manually? thanks

Top Bottom