Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu [Paid] 1.2.14

No permission to buy (€29.99)
I have added "Above thread post x container", "Above conversation message x container" and "Above profile post x container" to Ads Manager 2. These can be used with Position criteria Item ID (L flag in your case). Will update the lite version next week with the improvements I have added to Ads Manager in the last updates.

Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu with a new update entry:

New Features, Improvements & Bug Fixes

Added keyword page replace limit for keyword ads.

Added new Position criteria options:
  • Thread author is/NOT a member of any of the selected user groups
  • Post author is/NOT
  • Post author is/NOT a member of any of the selected user groups
Added admin option "Enable page info" that allows you to view the controller class, controller action, view class and the content template name of any page (to use in page criteria).

Added code ad option "Enable lazy loading" to load...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 Lite by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Added support for Article Management System add-on.
Added keyword option to use multiple keywords with different URLs and titles.
Added option for affiliate link ad type to exclude certain URLs.
Added package option to set how to display ads: block, inline block, inline, flexbox.
Code improvements for better performance.

Bugs Fixed
Issue with lazy loading ads and backup ads for adblock detection.
Not deleting old click fraud monitor entries.
Other code issues.

Read the rest of this update entry...

The same way you upgrade any add-on.
Upload the contents of the directory "upload", each to its own directory on your server. Then go to ACP > Add-ons and run the upgrade.

Quick question - does Ad Manager 2 Lite allow me to insert affiliate link code (Skimlinks, Viglink etc.) like the full Ad Manager 2 seems to allow for?

There doesn't seem to be a decent solution for affiliate link code as evidenced on other discussions.

Love your add-ons - my chat is working well now it seems.

Affiliate link ad type allows you to transform an existing link found in posts into an affiliate/referral link. They work the same in both versions.

Affiliate link ad type allows you to transform an existing link found in posts into an affiliate/referral link. They work the same in both versions.

I'm just looking for an invisible spot to conveniently include my affiliate link plug-in - I'll have a look at Ad Manager 2 Lite and see if it does what I need. My banner ads are simple enough otherwise.

How would you go about putting an ad inside the first post on each page of a thread? Something like this:

1573173372548.webp

Use position "Above first thread post content" with "Alignment" setting set to "Right". If the post content goes below it, add max-width: 300px; in inline style setting.

Top Bottom