Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
@Siropu - might have found a small bug:

When ad is active and has a certain end date setup, but for some reason you need to modify that ad (change banner or link), once you modify the ad and save, the end date of the ad shifts by 1 day and as a result, if you are not careful, your ad will finish 1 day earlier. Not sure why this is happening, but I feel it shouldn't so maybe a bug.

Let me know.

It doesn't work like that. Promo threads are created and managed by an ad so you need a promo thread package type where advertisers can buy such ads.
My forum worked on the Vbulletin script.
And I have a large number of advertising topics that cannot be lost.

I just tried that and it's the same thing, nothing happens when you click save.
Make sure that you are using valid values for number input boxes like these in both the settings tab and the Advertiser tab.browser-error.png

Not sure why this is happening, but I feel it shouldn't so maybe a bug.
I cannot reproduce it. Is the ad created from the front-end by an advertiser or from ACP?

And I have a large number of advertising topics that cannot be lost.
I could add the option to change sticky threads to promo threads if that helps.

I have never touched any of those settings.

I just discovered that the save function doesn't work under packages at all for me.

@Siropu

What's the criteria for triggering the "Your ad will expire soon email" (siropu_ads_manager_ad_expires)? I can't seem to find any settings, and I don't think I've ever seen one of these sent.

I was actually about to request this feature when I noticed the phrase 😂

What's the criteria for triggering the "Your ad will expire soon email" (siropu_ads_manager_ad_expires)?
The email is sent when the ad is about to expire in 3 days or when the CPM/CPC is at least 70% done. Advertiser has the option to enable/disable email/alert notifications.

Due to a server relocation I need to turn off my forum for some time. Is there an ad position for a banner above the inactive board message?

You mean 1 ad per member? There is "Advertiser purchase limit".

Yep. My issues is that when this is set to 1, members can't extend that 1 ad. They get the "We are sorry, you cannot have more than 1 active ad(s) in this package." error (even though they're trying to extend the 1 active ad they're allowed). I'd like members to be able to extend that 1 ad before it expires :)

Is there a way to do this?

Isnt a way to pick different forums like addonflare paid ads without need to make a lot of packages?

I mean, just one package "banner on x subforum for 1 dollar per day, select the forum"

Because right now i need to make a lot of packages :(

Top Bottom