Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
I'm getting ready to open up for paid advertising and I need a good way to have a backup ad show in slots that have no paid advertisers yet or an ad expires. I see you have an HTML input box for a backup but I'd rather point to an ad already created such as code ads that I'm using for google ads. Rather than pasting code into HTML boxes it would be nice to select a suitable backup from a list of ads already created. Another scenario is an ad that says "advertise here" i.e. another ad I created, can be picked. The less "code" I have to paste around and manage, the better. This allows me to change my backup ad in one place and not have to change the backup ad code in 30 ads.

I see you have an HTML input box for a backup
If you are referring to the "Backup ad" input in ads, they are for ad block detection only if the current ads get blocked.

Another scenario is an ad that says "advertise here" i.e. another ad I created, can be picked.
There is a package feature called "Enable placeholder" with an extra option that allows you to edit the placeholder ad and use your own code.

What an amazing robust product. You said there was a way to display ads on non Xenforo pages. I searched but can't find out how to do that. Can you please help. :)

If you want to embed an individual ad, just use the embed feature of that ad and it will show that ad where you place that code. The same applies for package embeds.

Another question. I only want to show this ad on non Xenforo pages and nowhere else. I still have to pick a position on the actual ad. How can I hide the ad from the board but still use it as an embed?

You can select a dynamic position such as "Node list below category x container" and it won't show on the site because it requires a value in Position criteria > Item ID in order to work.

Hi Siropu, I was searching a way to show a banner down a single article in Ams.
I have seen that selecting as position: "Ams - Below article content" it show the banner good under all ams articles, but if I want to show the ad only down a single article I'm trying in all the ways but I'm not able to let it go.
To try I have set as position "Ams - Article Item x" but not is clear where to add the id of the article or how to tell the plugin to work only in that page. Is there a way to make this? It seems possible because I see the futures to make this, but I don't found the way to make it work.
Have you please some tip to solve this?
Many thanks and regards

Ahh ok. And do you think that is possibile to found a solution maybe "creating a new position" in the the relative section of the plugin, by the templates maybe?
Thanks again

Or Better, seeing that the position of
Ams - Below article content
works in that place, do you think is possibile to set only an article by setting the right id in somewhere?

Hi @Siropu, would it be possible to make use of the new cookie consent popup?

By that I mean showing different ads based on the user choice:
No third party consent -> Google limited ads
Third party consent -> Default Google ads

Top Bottom