Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
I reported this as a xenforo bug but was wrong, it happens with this lovely addon enabled.

When you want to put an ad or notice in a certain node, the text field for "Page is within nodes" says Type to find node.

View attachment 275497

But typing the node name, or start of node name, doesn't find a node in notices , only in Ads manager.

Obviously this function is for ad placement and it works as expected with Ads manager, ie you start typing and it autofills the node name but I it also affects the notices page criteria where it doesn't work by autofill.

I'm having an issue with the automatic adding and removing users from user groups.

Package A is a free custom service package which adds members to Group 0.
Package B is a paid text package which adds members to Group 1.

If a member has Package A active and they purchase Package B, they're removed from Group 0 (when they should be a member of both groups).

I've just downloaded the latest upgrade for Ads Manager, how do I actually install it? There is just a zip file with no instructions or read.me that I can see

Iam not getting alerts when a new invoice is created so I have to check in cp when I get around to it. I setup in both usergroups permissions and in the setting so that is does not need moderated but its still going into pending on the invoice then it cancels when time runs out.
Iam I missing something?

Iam not sure if they can pay without me approving the invoice, I have noticed a few cancelled invoices but maybe they didnt want to pay at the last minute. I do believe I had a few as well pay the invoice but the banner still needed approval.

I updated to the latest v. so maybe that might fix things.

Invoices do not require approval, ads do and since you said that you have set it to work without admin approval, they should be able to pay it after ad creation.

If they pay the invoice without me having to do anything does the the invoice then change to completed without me changing it or approving it?

I have to manually change the invoice from pending to completed, your saying I shouldnt have to do this? If Iam away I cant check in to approve ads.

I have to manually change the invoice from pending to completed, your saying I shouldnt have to do this?
No, you shouldn't. Once paid, it should be handled automatically. What payment options (payment profiles) are you using?

I just added stripe and removed paypal for fear of getting fined. I was having issues with paypal after an account upgrade not adding the user to the new usergroup. Since using stripe my one attempt account upgrade successfully put me into the donate usergroup. So maybe it was a paypal issue.

I'm having an issue with the automatic adding and removing users from user groups.

Package A is a free custom service package which adds members to Group 0.
Package B is a paid text package which adds members to Group 1.

If a member has Package A active and they purchase Package B, they're removed from Group 0 (when they should be a member of both groups).

Any idea what's going on here @Siropu?

Seems this error is back again. It pops up from time to time. When I follow the link to the post, I don't see anything unusual, just a member posting a reply. Is this just a fluke occurence or is there something I need to address, an edit I need to do, a conflict with Xenforo's code, or do I just don't pay attention?

f862a7b956a8b25acafe1345565e9a60.webp

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(66) "/community/threads/sampleson-meta-piano-a-revolution.128597/page-3"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

THANKS!! :)

Siropu updated Ads Manager 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Added lazy loading with refresh option for banner ads as well. If you are using multiple banners for the same ad, this will show a random image on each refresh.
Added image lazy loading option in ad/package settings.
Added 10 new positions for Showcase add-on and support for keyword/affiliate ad links.
Added adblock detection option to display notice after x page views.
Ad clone function will now use an exact clone of the ad instead of resetting certain values.
Updated GeoLite API to latest...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I would wait a bit before installing this as it is crashing some systems. Opened a ticket with developer.

Here is how I got my 2 forums back, if you are reading this afterwards.

Mike

Change your config.php to disable all plugins temporarily

$config['enableListeners'] = false;

Then, your system will be back and you can get into the admin console to finish the setup. It should prompt at the top of the plugins page.
Once you do that, go back in and set that back to TRUE

$config['enableListeners'] = true;

This is how I got my 2 forums working again, in any case. I opened a ticket with the author.

Top Bottom