Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Many thanks Siropu for the answer.
And about this issue I'm having on AMP have you some idea on how can be fixed?

Screenshot 2021-11-02 at 15-30-01 Opinioni su - Ripley Rdta By The Vaping Gentlemen Club - SEF.webp

This 3 banners are shown with the slider function and is setted that on mobile version it must show only a banner at time, but on AMP is visualized all 3 togheter in this way and are not centred.

And about this issue I'm having on AMP have you some idea on how can be fixed?
Would require two different packages where one using page criteria to hide it on amp pages and on the other one set ad display limit to 1 and rotate them randomly on page load, without carousel.

Would require two different packages where one using page criteria to hide it on amp pages and on the other one set ad display limit to 1 and rotate them randomly on page load, without carousel.
Thanks Siropu. Also if I remember that we fix it in the past, but I uninstalled amp in the past and now that I have reanabled I don't have found where I have talk about this fix and what change to fix it again.

Is not possible to let read amp only a particular height about that module? Because those banners have height 110px so is possibl with a line of code tell the page to show only the first 110px? I don't, it can be an idea?

I want give you also a suggestion about another function that can be really good for the script.
It would be nice if the plugin send also the emails to the publishers when:

1) The invoice is released

2) A new advertising package is added

3) Before the services bought experied as:

10 days before,
7 days before,
3 days before,
and also last day and maybe some days after the service expires.
In this way they know that the service is near the expiration so they can renew in time and this is also good to don't loose the actual pubblishers, that, receiving the emails remember of it and is also a way to sponsor our sites remember them the name of the site also with the emails.

This I think could be really useful.

I'm new to selling ads, never bought any either. I may be thinking about it wrong, but is there no way to sell CPM in blocks?

Simple Example:
  • I know an ad position has at least 100k impressions per month.
  • I want to offer 100 CPM blocks (1k impressions) to fill up those impressions, nothing more.
  • Setting Max Purchase to 100,000 allows advertiser to buy 1,001 or 1,100 or 1,900 if they wanted. This could oversell impressions.
  • I don't care how many active ads there are, so long as I don't oversell 100k impressions, or 100 CPM
  • I could se the min and max to 1k, but then the advertiser has to go through the purchase process 5 times to get 5k impressions that month.
I'm confused how to set that scenario up with these options.
Screen Shot 2021-11-08 at 2.59.42 PM.png

Last edited:
but is there no way to sell CPM in blocks?
Currently, advertiser can choose any value between min and max but I will make some changes to make it work in 1k increments for CPM and x increments for CPC based on the min value.

I'm confused how to set that scenario up with these options.
Those values are individual limits so one advertiser can purchase between 1k and 100k. You cannot actually limit 100k impressions per package unless I make some changes to the "impressions distribution" option to take into consideration the number of active ads and limit the views per ad accordingly.

Currently, advertiser can choose any value between min and max but I will make some changes to make it work in 1k increments for CPM and x increments for CPC based on the min value.
That would be awesome!

I'm also running into this problem with the latest release:
Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 12.53.39 PM.webp

Creating an ad for that package is forcing a diffrent size banner
Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 12.55.03 PM.webp

What am I missing here? I'm trying to allow my advertisers access to upload or change their banners as they wish.

I have user permissions like so:
1636722240012.webp

I have several ads assigned to me as the owner but when I go to the ads manager page in my user profile drop down I don't see a place to change the banners. What am I doing wrong?

Top Bottom