Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Just an idea. For this and for what I told you upside, could be really helpful for these situations to add a little menu near the setting of the slots availables for a package, where you can add a checkbox where is wrote: "Share slots with:" and with a little menu you can select with which other package you want share the same position, so that the slots availables are counted in total togheter for both packages created and could be solved in this way. But is just an idea, but the function is really useful for many similar situations.

Another thing I have seen in same where that it seems is there a page where a list of banners or of ads can be shown. Have I understand good? And if yes where I can found this page?

Slot count and price is package based, not position based. You can have multiple packages in the same positions but each one is independent from the other.

Have I understand good? And if yes where I can found this page?
It is an admin option called "Enable advertisers page". It will add a new item to the Ads Manager menu on the board navigation.

And how to sell a service as personal forum/node?

And also to test the app I have created 2 banners as a vendor and I have seen that it just create 2 invoices, so now that the first seller have bought a banner space the first invoice is started from 3. So should be useful also a test mode and a way to fix this. How can I fix now this problem?

Also the function to manage the slots availale as I told you before would be really useful.
In each way seems a very good addon. For this is good to add also these features. :D

I mean to sell a service not a banner.
For example I want to sell the possibility to have a personal blog (or node) on the forum.

For the slots if is not simple, it's ok like this. I thought was something possible to add, but if it is not designed to do this then it's ok.

For the db thanks for the information.

Also another great suggestion I think is to be advised in the back and front end when a banner is in wait of approval. Because I have found in the ads section a banner that was waiting of approval but if I didn't pass form there I didn't know that.

Are just ideas for what I'm seeing to implement to addon if you like it.

For example I want to sell the possibility to have a personal blog (or node) on the forum.
You can only sell promo threads or sticky threads.

Also another great suggestion I think is to be advised in the back and front end when a banner is in wait of approval.
In ACP, in ad list, you can see which ad requires approval and when the ad is created, you get an email and alert, if the admin options in Ads Manager [Admin] are enabled.

Good to know. Thanks I will check.

And how I can sell this service? Is a service that is there on my forum so i would like to show it and sell. Is there some option I can use for this? To sell also other services will be good to add a section (services) to sell these things that give more chance to promote other then banners and threads. It could be good also to extend services and options available. In this way is also possible to sell, blog space, nodes, accounts with more functionalities (example add the digital sign) etc.

You can only sell what's supported in Ads Manager.
Yes I know that is not simple to add an automatic functions to do that, but adding only a kind of ad, as "Services", giving only a tab where is possible for an admin to write the service to sell, price and days of exposition, just to show it in the Ads Manager section, that is the place where a forum sell these kind of services, and then the admin can add by hands what the service describe. Don't you think it could be a good idea? Is also simple to add it. Because is a really good plugin that let you make almost everything, but with this little and simple function will be possible to do really everything.

Just upgraded to 2.1 form 1.5

Code Ads arent centered -- How do I do that ?

Second problem, I tried adding <center></center> around one ad, which made the ad disappear, so I removed that, and the ad wont come back.....

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this software.

Let's say I have ad an position after the last post on each page of a thread. On desktop it's 728x90 and on mobile it's 300x250. I'll need to have two separate packages for that position, one for desktop and one for mobile, won't I?

Will I then need to have one package for banner ads and another for a code snippet ads? Making four packages in total for that one ad position?

Go to admin area > Install New Add-on, and paste in the "Install from file on server:" field the following path: library/Siropu/AdsManager/addon-siropu_ads_manager.xml

I have just purchased the Addon and I am struggling to install it. I am not sure I understand this instruction.

On desktop it's 728x90 and on mobile it's 300x250. I'll need to have two separate packages for that position, one for desktop and one for mobile, won't I?
If you are using banner ad type, they are responsive so only 1 package would do. But if you want to sell for both mobile and desktop, 2 packages are required.

Will I then need to have one package for banner ads and another for a code snippet ads? Making four packages in total for that one ad position?
Banner ad type has support for code ads so no need for a different ad type package.

Go to admin area > Install New Add-on, and paste in the "Install from file on server:" field the following path: library/Siropu/AdsManager/addon-siropu_ads_manager.xml
Those instructions are for Ads Manager 1. Are you using XenForo 1.5? Please open a support ticket or send me a PM.

Top Bottom