Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
I'm seeing one issue right now. I created a package for my sticky (fixed) footer to rotate between 2 different types of ads (ad networks).
1. Adsense, using your Footer Fixed position
2. Another company, using "above </body> tag" since their div takes care of the sticky footer.

Is the ad rotation based around the position or the actual package? I have it set up to only display 1 ad from the package (or at least that's my interpretation of the settings). When I enable both, I get this:
pIbRBz8.png

Sorry, another question. With another package I have (for the below breadcrumb position), if I set display order to random but have the display priority set on each package to give more weight to one vs the other, will it respect the weighted priority first and foremost? Or will it continue to display at random despite the weight?

Last edited:
Hello I'm getting this warnings
You have checked "Thread prefix is" in Position criteria but haven't selected any prefixes.

Is the ad rotation based around the position or the actual package?
Is based on the position.You could use the same position for both and use "Display without wrapper" on the second one.
will it respect the weighted priority first and foremost?
Yes, because priority works with the random order.

Looks like the tooltip for wait time on packages is using the most recent ad expiration date instead of the oldest.
Untitled-1.webp Untitled-2.webp

There is only one expiration date used to calculate time to wait and queued/paused ads are included as well.

There is only one expiration date used to calculate time to wait and queued/paused ads are included as well.
yeah I would expect them to be. But I’m saying the days in the tooltip isn’t right. A slot opens in 3 days (the expiration of the oldest ad), and the tooltip is showing the expiration of the most recent ad (103 days to expiry).

Can you please advice, how to sort "blocks" of advs, if it's one position is checked? I mean, if I have 1 big banner and 1 small banner packages. Both with position "Below top breadcrumb". How to sort big banner package and small banner package between each other? What should appear first and what is second?
Hope, I explained correctly my question :)

I will look into it.
To follow up with more info, time to wait tool tip now showing 280 days, when the latest ad expires in 90, and none are in the queue. And now that I think about it, in my earlier post where it showed 103 days, more than the max allowed length (~90 days), with none in the queue.

What should appear first and what is second?
There is no such option for packages. You can only order ads with "Display order" and depending on this value, a package can display first. So if a package has ads with "Display order" set to 1 and a package has ads with "Display order" set to 0, the second package will display first.

To follow up with more info
I've found the issue. Will be fixed in the next release.

There is no such option for packages. You can only order ads with "Display order" and depending on this value, a package can display first. So if a package has ads with "Display order" set to 1 and a package has ads with "Display order" set to 0, the second package will display first.
Thanks for answer. I have just changed "Display order". It doesn't affect :(
7.webp
This value changes only package list order on 1 page "http://localhost/ads-manager/packages/", but not display order of package in the whole board.

Last edited:
Have you changed "Display order" in the package or in the ads? You have to change it in the ads like I have explained it above.
I have figured out. Thanks a lot for you patience. Appreciate you. You was right, I changed value of package, not in the ads.

As a suggestion for future release. Please, connect "Display order" of package with display order on page "http://localhost/ads-manager/packages/" (like now is) and main/global display order (main ads viewing). I think, it should be convenient. Because now "Display order" of package affecting only on that one page. On main page it's sorting by ID (or date or I don't know). It's somehow illogical.

I don't even set display order in the packages because there may be more than one ad using the same package. I just set it in the ads.

I don't even set display order in the packages because there may be more than one ad using the same package. I just set it in the ads.
Yes, you're right. But if there is more than 1 ad in package, I should change value of each one.
It should be convinient - because now Display order exists, but it effects just advertisers in package list.

I have a problem. I have created a package. This is for a single location. If I create 2 ADS, everything is fine. If I create 3, there will be no advertising.

EDIT:

I saw that if I have 2 ADS in one position, I get errors

Code:
    ErrorException: Template error: Cannot call method getSetting on a non-object (NULL)

src/XF/Template/Templater.php:984

tack-Trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError()
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(984): trigger_error()
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s3/public/siropu_ads_manager_ad_macros.php(212): XF\Template\Templater->method()
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}()
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s3/public/siropu_ads_manager_ad_macros.php(84): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro()
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}()
#6 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s3/public/post_macros.php(158): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro()
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(701): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}()
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s3/public/thread_view.php(661): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro()
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}()
#10 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate()
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView()
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView()
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply()
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render()
#16 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#17 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#18 index.php(20): XF::runApp()
#19 {main}

Last edited:
@Siropu There doesn't seem to be margin-bottom or padding-bottom for banner ads. It doesn't look great without spacing like the top of the banner as seen in the screenshot.
banner.webp

Top Bottom